Nasty letter received.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6079 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

as said just wait for the 12+2+30 days are gone, it they hound you "invite" them to take you to court

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

Have received two letters, neither of which were the CCA.

First one was a 'We have a delivery for you, please call', how stupid do they think people are? Ignored this as I assume they are fishing for a phone number.

Second letter was a please call us to discuss the issues raised in your correspondence.

quote]

please report these letters to the trading standards local to you, the dca's are not allowed to be false or misleading when trying to contact you/ collect from you, this includes paperwork, i have already complained about these clowns to my oft who are investigating several claims and the nice lady said the more complaints the better

• 2 weeks later...

Right, Ruthbridge's deadline has been and gone.

I have received neither their complaints procedure or a copy of the CCA.

What is my next step? Am I correct in assuming that in escalating a complaint to the next level, I would be expected to have exhausted the DCA's own complaints structure?

Thanks for all of the advice so far guys :-)

Since they haven't bothered their backside replying by now, I think you can safely say that they have no intention of doing so. I would get a complaint off to the FOS, and maybe just copy it to Ruthbridge to show you mean business. Don't forget to mention all their lying and bullying as well as their refusal to comply with your CCA request.

Here's the link you'll need... our complaints procedure and how to complain

• 2 weeks later...

Still nothing of any use from them.

Did receive a letter asking that I contact their debt counselling service to start affordable payments?! They are even going to do this for free, I just need to call them.

Oh if I fail to do this then it all gets passed to their debt enforcement office.

Still nothing of any use from them.

Did receive a letter asking that I contact their debt counselling service to start affordable payments?! They are even going to do this for free, I just need to call them.

Oh if I fail to do this then it all gets passed to their debt enforcement office.

:D

They are even going to do this for free, I just need to call them.

I can't see why you are all running them down when they make nice gestures like this, it's probably beside the point that it will be an 087 No.