need help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello to one and all on the Alliance and Leicester thread ...Mine is a bit of a complicated story......but any advice would be greatly appreciated......I put in for my unfair bank charges ....first letter a big fat NO.:( ....wrote again and got offered £760...original claim 3,000 said no...decided to continue with claim....went on hols.:-D ..came back to see theres been a hold on all bank charges until later this year...Well would have waited and restarted my claim then but by change of personal circumstances...we are moving away to Turkey.....thought would take the money now...after all its money i thought i would never see again! Have sent a letter to say i have changed my mind and i would accept the offer(all done within the eight week period) Just wondered what are my chances anyone know??? Are they secretly laughing and screwing their hands around in glee:shock: :D ...chanting the big boys always win?????? any help plz thanks

This is a difficult one - As far as I know they are not making any other offers - The only way you might get help is the FSA have asked all banks to filter through genuine hardship cases ( not that they have been)

Otherwise I get the feeling the answer will probably be no.

Therefore I guess your next move (if you had not started the legal claim) would be to do an official complaint through FOS so you would be at the top of the pile. (sending all copies of your correspondence so far) There is talk of reviewing the waiver in 2 months so with all the pressure that a few people on this site are exerting you never know things may start moving again.

Dont give up yet.

Jan:)

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE