Aktiv Kapital

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sometime, in February, I sent a CCA letter to our friends as above.

They have sent me 1 signed copy of the agreement of a creditor but not the other.

I have been making regular payments to them for near 12 months now.

Can I now stop making payments to them in respect of the other creditor and ask them to make good any default history on my Credit File and thus the debt is not enforceable.

I have the original reply from them from August 2006 asking me to 'bear with them' when I originally asked for the copy of the agreement.

As you will note, they are well outside the 12+30 day period.

I am happy to send them a recorded delivery letter to confirm that they cannot enforce any further on the 2nd debt.

I only found this site today and all assistance will be appreciated in terms of what reply I should send.

Thanks

Certainly stop payment if you want to. When was the default applied to the account? Were you sent a default notice?

Regarding the other account that they sent you a credit agreement for, are you sure the agreement is enforceable? Have a look at this sticky it should help you http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/105315-my-agreement-enforceable-useful.html

If you are still not sure scan and post it in your thread (remove all personal info first).

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

All they have sent me is the original agreement that I took out originally.

No other facts are on it apart from the original amount, what I bought from the store.

Thats is. Just the original application form.

Your comments?

I am sending a letter out this morning advising no payments are forthcoming with evidence of letter requests and that the alleged debt is now not enforceable, stop calling me etc.

If they have sent you the original agreement AND it is enforceable then payment MUST be made.

As rory suggested, can you scan and post a copy for use to have a look at.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Yes, I will scan asap and upload.

Also, the letter has just been printed for the other alleged debt they have defaulted on and is going out today that payment will not be made as they have not complied.

has the total amount of credit..

has the APR...

has both sigs ... ummm, think that might be a good one ...

hold on, repayments.. cant see them atm.. squinting to read some of it hehe

See that now .. 36 months, has regulated by credit act 1974 etc ...

T & C ....

Looks good to me (

Maybe see what others say thou, everytime a cca is posted always some say its a good one others say its not ...

• Haha 1

Today, I have received the normal standard letter from them, with a copy of an application form for a revolving store card account.

There is no APR on it. I will try and upload asap for further comment.

They also go on to say that they are not the original creditor, nor provided the original credit facility and purchased the debt with a right to collect the balance.

Lo and behold, they have no obligation to provide me a copy of 'that agreement'.

Needless to say the letter will be fired off tomorrow informing them of their legal obligations!

Dear Learned Friends,

Please see the link below and confirm this is an application form that our good friends sent me when CCA'd

The clock keeps ticking for the poor chaps...

Image of AKTIV KAPITAL 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The reference is AK3 on the 3 pictures, just in case there is confusion!

Many thanks

I'm afraid I can't read any of the small print.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.