Lusky v LTSB Can't read CCA request!!!

Lusky
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Some advice please...

I have a personal loan with LTSB and am in arrears. They are hassling me so I sent them the standard CCA request for agreement letter on 12th July with my £1.

They sent the letter back today with my postal order with a standard letter from their copy statements unit saying that as it is a loan there are no charges.

They obviously haven't read the letter properly ( why am I not surprised?!) and have assumed that I want copy statements. Should I highlight their mistake and re send it or just let the clock tick so they remain in default?

I did copy the request to their solicitor 23rd July when they wrote to me and I have a POD so there can be no argument that I sent the original.

I am really just trying to fight them off until Sept when I intend to file for bankruptcy so I tend to favour the latter option.

Any thoughts?

If they can't be bothered reading your letter then that's their problem. If they send you any threatening letters just refer them to your CCA request.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.