Help with sending N1 form & POC

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I have just completed the N1 form and modified the 4 page POC [posted by Michael Browne] to suit my situation.

Just a couple of questions now:

a] Do I post both to my local County Court? [Warrington]

b] Is there a standard cover letter to send with them?

c] Do I at this stage also send my detailed list of bank charges and dates?

d] The bank charges list has altered slightly since I initially sent it to Alliance & Leicester due to increased interest and charges since I started in May, is it OK for me to send the upto date list?

e] I assume I receive a claim number at a later date?

Getting scared now, not very good at all this legal form filling in stuff - all help is most appreciated!

Yes send all 3 copies to your local court, and add your final schedule of charges. This is your last chance to make any alterations without it costing you money so its best to make sure its upto date if you can. It can be altered after this but it will cost you £35 and its not reclaimable. Once the court process it you should receive a claime number and a copy of your N1, keep it safe cos if it goes as far as court you will need to show all your correspondance and paperwork.

Feels like a lost little girl x

I dropped mine straight into the court so im not sure. Could just send with a letter

Dear Sirs, please find enclosed 3 copies of my N1 and particulars of claim. I look forward to hearing from you soon blah blah blah

As i say i never did just handed them in

Feels like a lost little girl x