Moorcroft, got the t&c's but....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Moorcroft have sent me the T & Cs of my agreement but they are completely illegible. I know I can write back and say that they have not complied with the CCA request but I know I've seen somewhere that there's some official wording about legibility. Can anyone help please?

Hi,

Only the T&C's? If you have no signed part it's in the hope that you will think they have it.

Please be aware though that they have complied with your request. Even if they send a letter saying we cant find it they still comply.

• 2 weeks later...

section 61 maybe?

Actually it's a whole host of sections. The most important ones are s60(1) and s61(1) and s127(3).

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Terms & Conditions are no good unless they come as part of a properly executed Agreement.... so on it's own, what they have sent you would be unenforceable. They will know this.... and as said, hope that you don't.

It's up to you whether you write back or not. If you don't, then they will contact you again and you can build up a paper trail of harrassment, ;) which is always a good thing to throw at them later down the track... If they try and get you on the 'phone though, don't have any of it..... as it will be bowlarks in order to get you to pay up.

:)