Court Date

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok i know it will happen eventually but i am still waiting for a court date. What s the usual length of time it takes, my case was transfered from northampton to Southampton on June 15th but as yet i havent heard anything just geeting slighty panickly. Does anyone know?

thanks

Ok i know it will happen eventually but i am still waiting for a court date. What s the usual length of time it takes, my case was transfered from northampton to Southampton on June 15th but as yet i havent heard anything just geeting slighty panickly. Does anyone know?

thanks

Hi there,

It depends entirely on how busy your local court is I'm afraid:rolleyes:

If it helps at all, it took 3 weeks from my Notice of Transfer to actually receiving a court date, together with "Directions" from the court as to what was to be submitted by a certain date (i.e. court bundle).

You then have normally 14 or 21 days to prepare your papers and submit them. Bear in mind a court bundle could be anything from a few pages to a couple of hundred pages. These days the judges quite often don't seem to be requesting so much from claimants as they're fully aware the bank's will settle before court.

Hope this helps.icon7.gif

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html