newby and unsure

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello. Just started here, so don't have a clue what i'm doin! Claimin bank charges from Abbey and am at court stage. Abbey hav stated defence and I hav been told that i must go to court for a preliminary hearing but no date set as yet. Any one know wat this entails and wat i need to hav ready for this 10 minute hearing. Any help would be great. :???:

Hi and welcome,

take a look at this thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html.

You could start a thread in the Abbey forum and let everyone know your experience and get some answers from people in that forum.

hope it helps

claire

:pI'VE CLAIMED MY BARCLAYS CHARGES BACK.:p

£5125.60

Im no expert everything i write is what i learnt from my own experience and reading through other threads. Click my scales if you wish to!:)

jocard, You have done extremely well for someone who has not got a clue.

Preliminary Hearing. The court may do this if the judge wishes to issue 'special directions' and wishes to explain these to the parties in person. It may also be that, on the statements so far received, the judge feels that there is no point in to a hearing.The preliminary hearing may result in the case being settled or being struck out. Otherwise the judge will issue directions and the case will proceed to a full hearing. This is very unlikely to happen as the Abbey has never defended a claim in a courtroom. So nothing to worry about. Follow the link that why!!! has given you. Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.