hi im new :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5882 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't think even the Halifax know why they pay some out instantly and others are almost driven insane over their claim :D

The interest you add from the date you are claiming from to the last date of charge. Hope that makes sense.

Yes if you are on benefits you will have to go down the N1 route as you will be exempt from fee's, depending which benefits you are on, you can check here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/helpful-external-links/2147-court-fees-do-you.html

Don't worry about filling in the N1 there is plenty of help here with it when the time comes - have a look at my thread here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-if-successes/88614-moneyhelp-halifax-bank.html and you will see I was completly baffled by the N1 too - I got there with the help of folks on here - and you will too!

• Haha 1

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about postal strikes and weekends - count ALL the days!

Yes it's strange, once you see a post that you can relate to, you find yourself posting and offering advice and support - well done you!

Yes feel free to copy anything from my thread, after all someone along the line gave the information to me ;)

I'll keep an eye on your thread, so post any concerns you have.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Have a click for your first advice :-)

Some folks have added extra costs they have aquired, but make sure you have proof of this to show the courts.

I have read somewhere that one member went as far as breaking down the cost of ink and paper. I personally think the cost of my ink and paper is well worth it when I get the unlawful charges back.

But I guess it is a personal choice :D

Have a look at my thread - from post 89 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-if-successes/88614-moneyhelp-halifax-bank-2.html

I was totaly out of my depth over all this - but I got through it with help from those on here - and you will too ok.

Take a deep breath and ask anything you are not sure of ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great to see you back DK - missed ya.

I have been on the BIG one when it first opened I loved it, had to get the picture so my mates would believe I went on it LOL

Thinking of going for a break there myself soon - I need a blimming holiday and I wanna see the donkeys :D