Got Court Date Full And Final Settlement ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello not posted much on here but read alot of information, i had my court date for the 22nd of june,

and this morning 8days before court i recived full and final settlement for £1,593.58 that includes court cost and intrest.

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

AT LAST its been on going since december!:smile:

just a bit of advice anyone ? my partner is worried because in feb i had an offer of yb for £160 i kept the cheque and didnt cash it in i didnt write and say i wasnt going to except it either?

So i put that cheque in the bank as well do you think it could mess things up like the settlement for full and final been unable to clear ? i dont think so but he is worring about it ?

they have also asked me to contact the court to stop the hearing but i think im gonna wait untill it has cleared !:razz: :razz: :razz:

Congratulations on your win becky1822. Not sure that cashing the first cheque will affect the second 1 clearing but you may find that they might ask for the £160 back.

Sarah.

Yorkshire Bank

Started Process 19th Sept 2006.

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Hearing Date 7th June 2007.

WON!!!!! 6th June 2007 :D

Frequently Asked Questions

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

Yes they asked me to sign a letter and inform the court to stop the hearing,

i think they got scared because the asked the judge for the court date to be postponed for a month and the judge wouldnt do it for them i had sent draft direction in with my aq he didnt grant them but let me have my court date wihin three weeks rather than letting yb have there one month postponed date.

but anyway im not signing anything untill the cheque has cleared just to be on the safe side.

CONGRATS ITS BEEN A GREAT WEEK FOR ALL OF US :D :D :D :D

anyone whos new to this dont give up, no matter what they try to do to intimidate you.

just look at all the wins lately.

just remember its your money not theirs.

good luck voyager9:D

nationwide settled in full 7/06/2007

yorkshire bank settled in full 15/06/2007

capital one filed at court 06/06/2007 acknowledged 15/6 defence received 30/6 AQ sent 2/7 with application for summary judgement--hearing date 18 sept foe defence to be struck out

cahoot filed at court 25/06/2007 to acknowledge default judgement granted 27/06###won###settled in full

HBOS filed at court acknowledged 20/06/2007 default judgement granted 16th july so won

CONGRATULATIONS ON ANOTHER FINE WIN.

please fill in survey.http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/survey.php

and please remember this site relies on donations. Thankyou.https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

• 3 weeks later...

wicked news congratulations just reading through threads as my date is aproaching an its wicked to see so many who have won it has give me a real boost of courage well done to you enjoy