Halifax reply

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am claiming charges on behalf of my disabled mother, I sent the first letter which the halifax have replied to saying that they are declining my complaint what do I do now and should I include somewhere in my next letter that my mother is disabled?

hi andy if you go to step by step instructions in the library that will give you a good idea of where you are up to, have you sent for your mums statements yet anyway if you follow the instructions its pretty straightforward if not just ask and someone will help you out good luck!

Cheers lolypop for your reply, i have followed the exact route ,got my statements and then sent the first letter, however when i did this myself the bank did not turn around and say straight off they were to decline my claim that is why i had my initial query! Should I just carry on and send the next letter/ are these just new tactics by the bank to delay proceedings?

Think so, you seem to know the basics andy, just stick to your schedule you are setting the agenda not the bank just follow the process your the man cracking the whip P.M.A. positive mental attitude your doing it for mum good luck

LOL

The reply you received is the new standard reply to the mountain of demands for repayment of charges they are now receiving.

It is yet another delay tactic and designed to scare you from persuing your claim.

Stick to your deadlines, follow the tried methods and send out the letters from the templates and you'll get through it all and win!

Good luck - don't be put off!