claim acknowledged....what next? A ###win###, that's what!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You have a choice now.

Please have a read of this...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=13)

I was in the same position last week on my nephews case. I sent the letter which is in the link i have given you, which basically tells them, pay up in 7 days or we go for judgement.

Normally they pay.

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

In one of my cases they settled as they didn't see spending on legal representation was a viable option given the claim would be allocated to fast track, and that costs wouldn't normally be awarded against me.......I m waiting for my challenge on wasted court time, and have submitted costs on the basis that they originally never intended to go to court.

Afer all the letter wasn't sent via their legal department - a customer relations manager dealt with it all!

Go for it - most you can lose is the court fee...:cool:

Halifax - paid out without getting to court - £250 WON - no intention of going, stated too costly!!

Halifax no 2 account - paid out without a fight - (by mistake, £1650 - should have been £1200 - had to pay some back)

Thanx guys, i have just looked at my online account and they have closed it, i havent used this account since i started my action, will this affect my claim and if not how will they settle my claim?

If your account is closed they will have to pay you by cheque.

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Awww, thankyou...:razz:

Dont know if you noticed, i have a thread a few down from you, i won my claim yesterday. :D

F&Q's... Read here

A good filing system and a full calendar...! ;)

F&Q's... Read here

Got letter from Halifax this morning I WON!!

they say the usual c*** it's not worth their while defending claim, blah blah, i will be sent a cheque for £4,400.84 within five days. YIPEEEEE!!!!

I could not have done it without the help of this excellent site and it's members, particularly Sea-side lady who keep me going with excellent help and advice near the end of my claim (sweeky bum time).

Well deserved donation to cag will be my first purchase.

Thanks all and hope this gives encouragement all out their still claiming, hang in there it'll be worth it in the end.

Congratulations!!!

Lets just hope they put it in the post today!

Happy spending..

Chop

Will definitely donate on payout to help keep this site going - thanks for all the advice!

CONGRATULATIONS....!!!!!!

Im soooo chuffed for you, Well done. :D :D :D

Let us know when you recieve the cheque.

F&Q's... Read here

Really pleased for you.

The cheque came nice and quick at least.

Have fun with it...!!!!:p

F&Q's... Read here