Bank of Scotland - Round Two

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The initial response I got from BOS was a letter saying thanks for my complaint and that they had 8 weeks to investigate.

Many wonderful people on this site told me to ignore, and send the second letter - and also to say that it's not a complaint, it's a request for re-embursment.

I've now had another response from BOS saying "I'm sorry that you have not yet had a full response to your concerns. We're still investigating your complaint and you will recieve a responce no later than 30th May 2007."

Is this another stall? Should I now be sending off the third letter?

TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!

Thanks

Is this another stall? Should I now be sending off the third letter?

Yes and yes. As mentioned before they don't have 8 weeks to investigate because it's not a complaint. You have issued notice of impending legal action to recover monies removed unlawfully by the bank from your account. Send off the third letter and stick to your deadlines. They will try anything to stall you and the "8 week FSA" thing seems to be a pretty standard BOS tactic now.

Good Luck.

:)

BOS :D.P.A/S.A.R - (In Branch) 28/02/07

PRELIM - 06/03/07 (std 8 wk reply recieved)

LBA - 20/03/07 (ignored)

COURT PAPERS FILED - 04/04/07

SETTLED - 17/05/07

CAPITAL ONE :DPA/S.A.R - 06/03/07

PRELIM - 12/04/07

LBA - 27/04/07 (ignored)

COURT PAPERS FILED - 14/05/07

If I've been any help please click the scales and let me know.

Whilst only too happy to help in any way I can, any advice given by me is done in a completely lay capacity and has been gathered either from research on this forum or from personal experience. I am NOT a lawyer...... IF IN DOUBT SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE...........