RGS1 vs HSBC

RGS1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5644 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont have to nudge the landlord, he gave up and gave the money back. i said i was a law student and made some stuff up. im not a law student by the way just a trainee accountant lol

im not sure what to put in the nudge as i have said it all before. i suppose if i phone the court and see whats happening and then do the nudge because something may have happened. doubt it though do you think its ok to say my letter about abuse of process is with the judge and he will be making a decision even if it isnt?

i have phoned the court today and my letter and evidence to get the case thrown out is now in with the district judge so hopefully i will hear the outcome of this next week. fingers crossed the judge will see that as the best option.

i have heard nothing on my case yet. My brother has now got a court date and needs to send off his court pack, he calculated his charges using online banking statements, HSBC have now closed his online bank account so he cant get copies to put in his court pack, HSBC take up to 40 days to send them and he only has 21 days to submit his pack, does anyone know what he can do about this?

i'd also go into your branch and explain that for whatever reason - your on-line facility isn't working and you need statements covering the following dates: have them written out - month and year or each charge - if they ask why you need them, tell them it is relating to a legal matter ---- i'm betting you will get them this way - be very polite.

ok ill get him to try that and see what happens.

still no news on my case, i send a letter to the court to let them know im on holiday next week so doubt ill hear anything until i get back

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, back from my hols now.

Got home to find i had a letter from the court giving me a 15 minute court hearing on the 16th October. i now have to do my court bundle, is there any new news on when DG are settling? or as anything else happened while i have been away?

ok well from reading that it seems i should still go ahead and do my court bundle as ihave heard nothing else from the court on this matter. it is good some action is finally being taken but it has not been done in the most desirable way.

Yes, carry on as normal until you get something from the courts telling you of anything different happening on your claim.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

i have sent my court bundle off now to the court and to DG.

i have also got my N244 form ready if my case is stayed.

thanks for your help everyone. i guess ill be waiting until the 16th October now.

Are people still getting offers from DG or has that stopped now???

Things have definately slowed down to almost a standstill regarding offers.

Keep in contact with your court with regards to any changes to your hearing. The court may decide to apply a blanket stay on all bank charge cases without dg requesting it. You must still apply for removal if this happens. And if you do have to apply for removal then tick the box asking for a hearing.

i have just phoned the court to see if anything has been changed with my hearing and it seems HSBC havemyt applied for a stay on my case yet which i thought they would have done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have now recieved a letter saying that they are going to be requesting a stay in my case, i have already sent the judge a letter stating why this isnt a good idea. has anyone had their stay removed???