Im at stage 7d of the step-by-step but my case doesnt fit - URGENT help needed!

strapt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I posted a message a coupla days ago but haven't had any replies as to the problem, I think I'm now hitting a deadline for the court and I don't know what Im doing as my experience doesnt fit with the step-by-step Ive been folowing.

Egg have filed a defence and the courts have written saying the case has been moved to my local court. According to the step-by-step I shouldv'e received an AQ at this stage to fill in. However this section on the cover letter from the court has the reference to the AQ scrubbed out. As far as I can tell there is nothing else in the correspondance from the court that tells me what I should do now. Do I just sit tight or should I be submitting something. The only thing the correspondance says is "Without hearing. It is ordered that:- 1. The filing of an allocation questionairre be dispensed with in this case unless the District Judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise." Thats pretty much it. I got this letter about a week ago but the date of issue of the Notice of Transfer of Proceedings is dated 2 weeks ago tomorrow.

Please help, really quite lost with this now and Ive looked and looked for similar experiences but cant find any. And now that Im not even on the step-by-step, I dont have a clue what to do. Would really appreciatte someone shareing what has happened to them on this one. Thnx.

I presume that you used MCOL

This will be the Transfer of the case notice to your local court.

They are saying there is no need for an AQ unless the Judge wants one (this is becoming increasingly popular now - courts getting used to banks now)

You will receive an order from your court soon with the date of the hearing and when you need to get your supporting evidence in (the bundle)

So as HOD says, get up to speed with what you need for your bundle.

It is more likelty that the may settle sooner now that there is no AQ to be done, but make sure your bundle is ready to go if needs be.

Paul

That's great Pkea and HOD, thanks so much for getting back to me. I will get up to speed with the bundle and be prepared for news on the hearing date. Kinda seems simple now, I just felt like I was in no-man's land 'cause I couldn't see my position on the step-by-step. Thanks again!