style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) on 01/03/07, £10 taken from bank on 02/03/07

recieved letter from bank 10/02/07

recieved part of my statements on 13/04/07 1 day after 40 days was up.

letter says that my other statements will follow shortly.

Other statements recieved today 25/04/2007

has anyone else had part statements? if so how long did it take for them to send them out?

do i just wait for my other statements or do i send a non compliance letter?

is anyone else at the same stage with YB?

Also all the people that have added 8% later on is that just if you have an overdraft?

You should receive your missing statements soon, if not, remind them.

Some people request 8% when they make their claim and no you do not have to have an overdraft to claim it. If you reach the small claims stage, then I understand the courts award 8% interest as statutory.

If I can make a suggestion, whilst your waiting for your remaining statements, that you also request statements prior to six years ago (if your account goes back that far) as it appears we may be entitled to those charges too.

Well I sent another £10.00 which they cashed last week. I asked them to supply me with statements from the day I opened the account to Dec 31st 2000 (Im not sure what I will receive mind) but from looking on this wonderful site, if your going to claim for more than 6 years then best to do it in one go as some CAG members have had their claims thrown out when making a second claim on the same account (though worth pointing out others making several claims on same account have been succesful)

Take your time, get all your statements then ask for it all back.

• 2 weeks later...

hiya

recieved my second lot of statements through the post today. They took there time mind.

Added all charges up and it comes to just over £1000.00

Going to send my letter out at the weekend.

Hello digger,

Its good that you have now received the missing statements but before continuing your claim, consider requesting your statements previous to the six years. If you look around on this site, there is much info on claiming pre 6 years.

I personally have taken my time with everything. Once I receive my pre 6 years statements then I will consider my options.

Good luck all the same.

Thanks Gogivit.

I think i am going to send another SAR out at the weekend to request statements from when i opened my account. Also i had a previous account with them that they closed down. can i ask for that in the same letter?

Yes I would ask for them all. Remember theres no need to rush getting your charges back. Even if you decide not to claim for charges prior to 6 years ago, atleast you will see how far back the penalty charges went back. As I have taken my time, I have found that by looking on this site each day I have learnt something new. I am hoping to go for THE KILL very soon. Once I get my statements pre 6 years, there will be no stopping me. As I owe no money, have no debts, no credit cards or overdrafts, I am prepared to walk away with nothing BUT! i AM GOING TO GIVE THEM A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY.....:D

think i am going to send another S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) out at the weekend to request statements from when i opened my account. Also i had a previous account with them that they closed down. can i ask for that in the same letter?

If you sent the template from this site it does not specify that they only send 6yrs of statements. They are obliged to send all the info they hold on you irrespective of date.

No need to send any more money simply send a non compliance letter saying they have not fulfilled your initial request.

Best of luck

Zoot

i didnt send the template letter from here, i just wrote a short letter asking for 6 years statements.

tbh i dont think i have many more charges going back to over 6 years as i was always good with my money then.

• 3 weeks later...

well i still havent filled in the spreadsheet. just looked at it and thought "what". i am considering getting legal help and paying somebody to do it for me. i think that will be the easiest option.

can anyone help with the spreadsheets?