Becci v HSBC ****WON****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Becci, not sure you need to amend your claim, I could be wrong but I would think as your particulars of claim state both 8% and your erronious figure you could confirm which is right

I'm not sure which would prevail, the 8% as a percentage or an actual figure but would write to both the Court and DG stating there is a typographical error and enclose a revised schedule as a first step.

pete

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

the directions are all over the place at the moment but yours are pretty standard, main things to note are;

with a time estimate of 15 minutes.

The Judge doesnt think this will get to court, what can he do in 15 minutes?

1) This case is one of a number listed at the same time

this is a block hearing so if it gets to court you wont be alone

And the rest is a description of a bundle, so yes court bundles for dummies has everything you need and just post anything your not sure about here.

pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Get everything prepared in advance and make sure you know what to say to your Judge.

Keep reading other peoples threads to get an idea of what will happen, they play dirty as shown here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/110900-anyone-heard-how-skintcumbrian.html

but dont get their own way automaticaly

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/94703-hdr-hsbc.html

I would think they will apply for a stay before the court date so you should be able to request it is set aside using standard forms and letters.

pete

• 3 weeks later...

Becci, letters from DG mean nothing, they are sending out this letter a lot and its meaningless propaganda designed to unsettle you. I have even seen it sent where they have not applied to the court for a stay:rolleyes:

Your Judge will decide whats happening with your case so hold fire until you hear from the court :).

pete