sickntired v Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Still no money yet! 1 week tomorrow since the offer was made.

Hi my payment went into account exactly 2 full weeks after signing offer letter. You will get paid and then i will put a smile on my name for you

dpick:-x

Hello everyone!

Just to update and finish my thread because my money has been credited to my account today. Unfortunately because my account is enquiry only service at the moment I cant get to it for 48 hours! doesn't sound like the Halifax does it? I have opened new account with another bank today, hope this one works out better.

Thanks to everyone who helped and good luck to everyone else in the process.

Bye.

hi all,

can i get abit of advice pls sent on of my letters asking for my money haven't recieved and anything but now i have recieved letters stating that i've gone over and over which i don't have and if i don't pay by next week they will take me to court, so i'm think just pay it stop sending any more letters and go straight to court now i've already filled in my claim form on line just want abit of advice to go on with it? and has any one had success with on line court claim?

CONGRATULATIONS.....!!!!!!

well done, its great to hear of another win.

:D :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

English you need to start your own thread.

You need to detail a little more which letters you have sent, as im not sure how you have done it.

You will get all the help you need on this site.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .