if i have a loan??

frazer85
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have a loan with lloyds tsb that i took out to pay off my overdraft and credit card i have read the terms and conditions of the loan and in there it does not say anything about making me pay the loan off,

if i get my charges back will they make me use the money to pay of my loan and can they beacuse the way i am reading terms and conditions they cant?

Unless you are in arrears with your loan you should be fine.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

i have a loan with lloyds tsb that i took out to pay off my overdraft and credit card i have read the terms and conditions of the loan and in there it does not say anything about making me pay the loan off,

if i get my charges back will they make me use the money to pay of my loan and can they beacuse the way i am reading terms and conditions they cant?

Was some of the overdraft and credit card debt that you took out the loan for, due to charges wrongly levied on your accounts in the first place?

If so, then you are being charged interest on those charges ..... twice over !!

You have a good case for reclaiming the portion of interest on the loan that equates to repaying any debt that was due to those charges..... and you also charge them interest on that interest they have wrongfully charged you.

We have started a thread to discuss and share info on this subject. So if the case for you, come and have a look, and maybe subscribe ?

The link to it is in my signature.

Best regards

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !