cheesenpickle v monument

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all , i have started on the first steps on claiming from monument. i have sent them the sar and would like to phone them to confirm that they have recieved it. does anyone have the phone number to call them on, as this is an old account of mine and i do not have any details for them. any help would be great

claim with woolwich for £1895. offer recieved for £1412 . rejection letter sent on 05/04/07.

claim with capital one for £987 for two accounts, preliminary sent 02/04/07

still waiting for full statements for husbands capital one.

gemoney sar sent on 03/03/07. on 3 accounts. cheque cashed.

barclays bank sar sent on 03/03/07. had response and cheque returned, but still no statements.

monument sar sent 03/03/07. phone call from monument to say they are dealing with my request.

thank you very much for the number. i too would of sent mine recorded delivery, but i sent my husband to post them and he said he forgot to send them recorded......(if you want a job doing!!!) thanks again

claim with woolwich for £1895. offer recieved for £1412 . rejection letter sent on 05/04/07.

barclays bank sar sent on 03/03/07. had response and cheque returned, but still no statements.

monument sar sent 03/03/07. phone call from monument to say they are dealing with my request.

• 4 weeks later...

Still Waiting For Statements, However They Have Confirmed By Phone That They Have Recieved My Sar.. Very Slowwww

Well They Arrived This Morning, A List Of Charges.... I Cant Believe That At One Time There Were Charging Me £24.oo For Any Late Payments...... I Managed To Make The Lunch Time Post With My Preliminary Letter And A List Of Charges With Contractual Interest Added On.... All On The Way Recorded Delivery.

I Did Have A Thought, I Have Claims With Woolwich , Barclays And Now Monument. The Fact They All Come Under Barclays Could I Not Do One Claim With Them All Together For One Court Case???

• 2 weeks later...

Well Letter Recieved From Monument, Thanks For Taking The Time And Trouble For Contacting Them .. Blah Blah And That They Will Deal With My Complaint Within Four Weeks.

Yeah Right!!! They Will Hear From Me By The 30th At The Latest. With My Lba!!!!!!!!

Hi Cheese

I dont about adding them all together. I received a letter from Monument offering half the amount, I accepted it as I am persuing another 5 companies and its proving to be very time consuming. I am at work all day and come home and I am sorting stuff out all night. I received £216, but as the account is with a creditor they just took it off what I the creditor. Good luck Cheese.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Had An Offer From Monument, Of Not Evenhalf Of My Claim. So I Sent A Part Payment Acceptance Letter. I Will Be Filing On The 14th To Court For The Rest .

Do They Generally Say This Only Offer And If Not Happy Retract There Offer?

Will Do Thankyou For Reply

• 2 weeks later...

hi i am ready to fill in n1 for monument, but i do not know wether to put the defendent as monument or barclays, can anyone help me with this?

Sorry to correct u Harley, it should be 'Barclays Bank plc, trading as Monument', Monument are actually a company.

Mike

If I've helped tip my scales

Blair Oliver & Scott, £2500 written off December 2006 Default removed January 2007:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/56001-mike220359-blair-oliver-scott.html

Monument, didn't sign the agreement

:D

Lloyds TSB didn't sign the agreement!

Citicards, didn't sign the agreement

RBS tut, tut!

:rolleyes:

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

:rolleyes:

oh well i filed today, under monument. hope that will be ok,

Fair one Mike. It is Barclays Nominees (Monument) Ltd.

I put that I would file under Monument as that is the creditor on the card. Sorry if I have given you duff information. I was pretty sure it would be Monument. I wouldn't have thought it would matter as it was Monument who issued the card. I had a Monument card and did not find out they were owned by Barclays, until I defaulted and realised that correspondance is sent to the same address as Barclays.