prelim letter to A&L

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all, hope your all winning against those ******!.

Ok got my list of charges for my premier account (3yrs worth)thru last night and went thru them and i have only got £200 which i got over the last 4months.

They had already given me a goodwill gesture payment of £100 (which would have put the charges up to £300 total).

I have copied the prelim letter and edited in the relevant account details/names etc and have also printed out the spreadsheet for a list of charges (8 charges of £25).I did bother to add any of the contractual overdraft interest for the period as it was more hassle than it was worth,I hope this was ok ?

The main thing i want to ask is I had been getting charged £5 per month for several months because I was not crediting the account with the £500 minimum funding.

After looking at all my statements I found there was one month where I had credited £490 (in small credits) to my account and still received a £5 under funding fee . I am also putting this £5 fee on my list of re-claimable charges as I also received two unauthorised O/D charges (of £25 each)for that month which I feel I could have been used to credit my account beyond the £490 that I had already credited.

Does anyone think that was a bad move ?.

I did consider trying to reclaim 5 lots of these £5 charges going back to when they first charged me an unauthorised O/D (£25) charge , because i could argue that the £25 they stole from me could have been constantly reinvested in £25 sums up to the £500 minimum funding limit .If anyone feels this would still be legitimate please let me know as I wont send my letter off till 7pm tonight.

Sorry for the rush guys

Hi, good luck, sorry i can't answer this for you as not sure where they stand with the £5 charge. Just thought i'd reply to bump this thread so someone else may be able to answer it for you.

:cool: Lily :cool:

Alliance & Leicester;

LBA 22nd July 2006

Reply 31st July

MCOL 6/8/06

PAID IN FULL 25th August 2006.....

DONATION HAPPILY GIVEN.......

If you are happy with my help please click on the scales at the side of this message