Ruthbridge Ltd

devlin76
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK so what is the debt and which company are Ruthbridge acting on behalf of?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It Cabot financial on behalf of mail order .next. They stating that I never arranged repayment but I never heard from them! And it in different sir name ? My 1st name correct but surname different .

OK did you have a Next account If so when did you last make a payment or written acknowlegment of the account.

Is the surname very different?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

.The surname is my stepfather's that I used in childhood but had too drop when left school I have no legal ties too it. I have not heard from them since sep/Oct 2007 . I told in mail 4 family at address but never had account myself. What do I do now?

last payment I know was in aug/sep 2007 .

Any entries on dredit reference files?

Hi just got 3rd letter from ruthbrige. Saying they willing too give discount on dept! Or they going too carry out more investigations into my financial background??? And they then Go on too say they will take me took court and get a bankruptcy order.... Can they do this and wat do I do? The dept not in my name..

Ok send the following to Ruthbridge addressed to the compliance manager.

ref: as on their letter.

Sir /Madam,

Formal Complaint:Notice of Disassociation Re: enter name they are chasing.

I refer to a letter from Ruthbridge date xx xx xxxx in which you continue tp press for payment of a debt for £xxxx .xx allegedly originating from a Next account, please note I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT TO RUTHBRIDGE OR ANY COMPANY IT MAY CLAIM TO REPRESENT.

This is a formal notice of disassociation I now state that I am NOT the alleged debtor named in your correspondence and as such ALL liability is denied.

At this point I will remind Ruthbridge of the OFT Guidance on Debt Collection 2003 updated November 2012 ''Unfair Business Practices'' Section 3.5 (g) States

''Pursuing third parties for payment when they are not liable'' eg '' Pursuing a relative of a debtor when the realtive is not a joint party to the credit agreement''.

''Deceptive and Unfair Methods'' Section 3.9 (j) States: '' Requiring an individual to prove he is not the actual debtor who owes an outstanding debt''.

I am not now nor ever have been an account holder with Next.

I suggest that Ruthbridge now closes it's file on this matter, ceases to process all data relating to me and removes it from its' records immediately.

This is my final response, further contact from Ruthbridge will be considered harassment and suitable action will be taken if necessary and reports will be made to the OFT regarding the conduct of Ruthbridge in this matter and I will comment on the fitness of Ruthbridge to hold a consumer credit licence.

This letter is sent by RM Recorded Delivery and its receipt will be tracked.

Save me looking back How much are they chasing??

Hi , Yes hopefully this will stop them, they have been ''naughty'' in the past and Trading Standards I believe took some action.

Hi , Yes hopefully this will stop them, they have been ''naughty'' in the past and Trading Standards I believe took some action.

Thank you for your help, I can only hope this stops them .