Result: Great Argument To Escape Parking Fines

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6005 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

quite true, and I did intend it to apply both ways. However, just because one party breaks the law does not entitle another to do so (unless of course there are extreme extenuating circumstances such as saving a person's life). To say otherwise is childish and quite conducive to an anarchist society.

Well, I wasn't - but I am gonna add my 2p... My Aunt suffers from Cerebral Palsy, and has extreme difficulty walking. We take her shopping to Tesco's once a week, and yes, we do have a blue badge for her - What really pees me off is inconsiderate people who park in disabled bays, with no badge, or in taxis and vans ffs... Just to save a 30 second walk. I think if you park in a disabled bay without a badge, you should be wheelclamped and towed away with a £250 charge to get your car back - you may think twice next time.

Rant over...

Mike

WELL MY RANT !

What about the blue badge holders who [edited] park in van loading bays !!!!!

The blue badge scheme is the most abused scheme I know of, and needs drastic overhaul.

Some blue badge holders think nothing of parking ANYWHERE !!!!!

Not sure if it escaped your attention, everyone, but this thread was 8 months old when dragged from the bowels by jamesrap.

The OP has not been on the site for 3 months.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I thought that I made some interesting points on Disabled Car Parking Spaces in the BG1 Thread by louis wu.

...I don't suppose there's a chance that we could resurrect THAT one instead could we??...;)

It tended to highlight, what could only be considered to be blatant positive discrimination, against a silent majority of law abiding, tax paying, altruistic peeps, by selfish, narrow minded, blinkered, ME ME ME, take take take, members of society...:p

...lol...:D

• 11 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6005 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks