Fendy - v- Abbey ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lol, Lol, Lol,,,,,,,,,, to be honest charley farley, Im not sure............. when I spoke to girl at court a couple of weeks ago, she seemed to think it was a newish thing because they were getting inundated with bank claims, so she said its just a shortcut really to cut down on paperwork and costs to the claimants, she seemed pretty sure the judge wouldnt be asking for the AQ at all, from the sounds of it, she sounded pretty positive so Im of solid frame of mind right now............... not sure for how long though, and I just wish Shabby would acknowledge the fact they are supposed to set up the telephone conference...................... ooooo er, just had a thought, what if it is video conference, heck, better put best frock on the full slap on then, lol just in case.................. best sexiest, uber foxy lady frock me thinks,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol lol, knowing my luck I will have lady judge, lol, so uber sexy frock wont have any effect, Lol Lol xxxxx

Then again, she might be gay, so still might score a few points, Lol xxxx worth a try, lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx oooooo er this girl has no shame, lol xxxx

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fendy,

you never answered post#70 properly, just went off on one about rants;) :)

So do you talk like you write posts???

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Lol Lol, Charley Farley, you mocketh me, the wordy girly............ Lol xxxx Its not that I like to write rants, its just that I always seem to have so much going on in my head, so much to say, that I kinda get carried away in putting my point across sometimes............... I honestly dont talk too much in real life, honest,,,,,,,,,, its just I like to be clear on here because its so difficult posting and putting across the real you and the real story, I prefer to write like I talk really, plain, simple, easy to understand, and yes, yes yes, I do sometimes rant, I know, Im so sorry........................ its just me, if theres something inside my head, it has to come out........... Im not good at keeping stuff in............... it makes me ill, lol lol lol.xxxxxx But you know what, I LOVE LIFE, AND I LOVE TO LAUGH MORE THAN ANYTHING, AND SOMETIMES IM ABLE TO LAUGH AT JUST THE WORDS, LET ALONE THE ACTUAL VERBAL CONVO................... the peeps on Natwest forum make me laugh so much, theyre hilarious, speshly Hedgey06, Enaid, and those mentioned above. You will have to jump ship for a night and pop into for one of our nutty chats, its barking mad, and usually involves curry and wine............... and mens taut botties, Lol. Its just the way we are, and I dont believe in keeping it in, just because its a writey forum, lol lol xxxxxxxxx

Don't for Gawds sake ANYBODY tell her about the Angel's thread:confused: :)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Aaaaaaaaaaw, wha ???????

Lost me now, thats not difficult though..................

surely it should be

Shabbys Angels, lol lol xxxxxxxxxx:p

More red vino please. !!!!!!!!!! pass the bottle. xxx

Hi fendy, are you at Bradford court?...my judge has ordered a telephone hearing with the shabsters to organise on the 24th July...

Abbey £4340.59 *WON* Jan 07

Abbey II MCOL 31/03/07 £8800.00

Please note..I AM NOT AN EXPERT ANYTHING WHAT I POST IS PURELY MY OPINION AND MAY BE WRONG IT IS JUST BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING OR EXPERIENCE

Read my latest claim its a fast track potentially

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/61406-noobrider-abbey-take-2-a.html?highlight=noobrider

read my first claim which includes attending a directions hearing in court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/10576-noobrider-abbey.html?highlight=noobrider

They will all come in together. ;)

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

What my claims will all come in at once, flips that would be nice........... lol

Actually noobrider, my claims with Keighley county court................ so will let you know on 2nd July how mine went with Shabby......... Lol, you know compare notes and let you know what they direct. Lol xxxx

Well well well, todays post was interesting. Received my full list of charges etc. on my Abbey National Credit Card, with 2 working days to spare on the SAR, lol lol xxx cripes they believe in cutting it fine dont they, lol. So going to be busy calculating those tonight, on new spready for Abbey MBNA credit Card, Lol, I sooooooooooo love this claiming thing. Also received letter today from one Inga Kirkman admitting no liability etc. etc. etc. and offering me the sub total of all my bank charges back, with a bit over................... pity I already filed at court 8 weeks ago. My basic charges are £4685 and today shes offered me £4870, nearly £200 quid extra. Um,,,,,,,,,,,,, nice.................. but not enough, bearing in mind the court interest currently stands at £1098, so total is currently £5903 at todays date. Can anybody at all out there think of one good reason why I should settle for £4870 when I could, at court hearing when I win, get £5903, and thats just at todays date. Ive got telephone hearing on 2nd July, ummmmmmm what a quandry......... I suppose I could do nice letter offering to accept half the 8% interest, and see how that grabs her. Im not taking £4870, that much is already decided, but its a case of how much will they increase my offer to ???? We shall just have to see. Letter going off to her tomorrow rejecting the offer, and asking for half the S.69 interest instead. I think Im being more than reasonable, DONT YOU ????? Fendy xxxxxx

Okies, just finished doing rejection letter to Ms Kirkman, Ive offered to reduce my total due of £5903 at todays date to £5500.00 but no less. See what she thinks to that. Its worth the drop to me to settle quicker, but if she wont accept it, then Im certainly in it for the long haul , right up to hearing,,,,,,,,, that was my last olive branch. No more............. will keep ya posted peepies. Fendy xxxxx

Hi Fendy,

I think that's VERY reasonable indeed. Have enjoyed reading this thread...will pop over & read your Nat West one when I have a day to spare LOL

Good luck...if she's got any sense she'll snap your hand off!

Villafan

Hey villafan thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but you might need a week to one side to read the Nutty West thread. Its up at over 86,000 views, madness, I think its cos of Hedgey, Enaid, Archer, Parkvale, Seahorsey, etc. etc. theyre just soooooooooooooooooo funny. Fendy xxxx

Well had offer from the delectable Inga Kirkman, It represents all of my charges, plus my court filing fee, but no interest. Now Im not a greedy person but why should I drop £1100 8% interest when I filed at court 6 weeks ago. Why should I forgo that. If they had offered me my charges in he first place I would have accepted with good grace and been grateful,............ well I sent letter back stating, I would accept less, ie. half the 8% interest, meaning a drop of £500 on my claim, but absolutely no less. Posted it yesterday recorded so just sitting back and waiting to see what happens next.

Oh BTW,I won my Natwest claim yesterday. Cobbetts have settled with me prior to hearing on Tuesday 5th June, (I agreed to take £500 less but no more), so cheque plopping onto my doormat today for £15,500.00 yes thats fifteen thousand, five hundred pounds. So thanks to CAG, I must be doing something right.................. Im giddy, just waiting for Shabby to cave now, then onto Crapital One, Yorkshire Bank, HSBC, and Natwest Claim 2, and Abbey claim 2. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for my super little savings account. Cos that what it feels like this bank charges has been like over the years. Just a rather obtuse way of saving, Lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Money, Money, Money. Must be funny in a rich Fendys world. Abba i believe. Go for it girl. At this rate you'll be upgaded to first class on your hols. :D

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

WOW Fendy - just finished reading this thread (sore eyes now!) Well done for your Natwest win - that's an amazing amount of money! I shall have to go and have a read of your natwest thread - it sounds fab! Just filed my AQ and need a bit of light relief to while away the hours of waiting for a court date!

[FONT=System][COLOR=darkorchid]29.1.07 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter sent to Abbey[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=darkorchid]17.2.07 - Preliminary letter sent to Abbey[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]5.3.07 - LBA sent to Abbey[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]28.3.07 - N1 filed at Worcester CC![/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]1.7.07 - AQ filed at Worcester CC[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=System][COLOR=#9932cc]6.9.07 - Court Date!!![/COLOR][/FONT]

Light relief James, the Nutwest one is massive, you will need a week spare me thinks. NVM, with Hedgey,, Parky and Enaid on it, and Seahorsey of course, it should be enough to keep ya going for weeks during the process of the claim. Best of luck by the way. And dont be intimidated by the banks, theyre onto a loser, and its just a case of them dragging it out. They know theyre gonna lose. Stick with the programme on here, and you will be find. I can highly recommend it after winning £15,500 from Nutty West. Lol . Right off to post on mine and hubbys Crapital One accounts, cos theyre in deep poopy too, with charges due back to both of us, they better play ball, or its court for them this thursday too. Lol xxxxx Sees ya for now peepies. Will post back when I get reply from the delectable Inga again. Lol xxx Fendy xxxxxx

Cripes I got so many posts on the go at the mo, I often forget which thread Im on......... Lol. Or is that just my age, Hmmmmmmmmm, dont answer that. Lol Lol xxxxx

And no, 40 is not old.......... Look at Liz Hurley, shes 44, Lol xxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

Lol Lol Lol. Well happy birthday Lula..................... and life deffo does begin at 40. Deffo...........

Update on Shabby.

Well decided that cos telephone conference for directions is on 2nd July, thought no harm in pushing Inga's buttons a bit. So sent her an E mail yesterday, asking her why she was ignoring my very reasonable offer, to settle for charges, plus almost half of the 8%, plus court filing fee. Told her I would be copying court in on my various consistent attempts at settlement prior to the hearing, and wasting courts time, and also said if she wanted to agree to it, then she has till Friday. Requested receipt for when e mail was read, and that happened at 12.22 yesterday. So far, zilch....................... but not bothered. Having had one telephone conference with court last week on the Nutwest claim, this one will be a walk in the park, as I now know what Im asking for this time around. Feeling uber confident against Shabby for this one. Natwest one was the training ground for me in every way possible, so this is peasy now. Will post back later if Inga decides my offer is a good one, Lol Lol Lol xxx

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee peepies.............. Fendy xxx

OH, HAPPY TUESDAY. XXXXX

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to finish the thread off. JUST WON TODAY.

Total Claim was now up to £5993 including 8% interest at todays date. Had e mail offer from abbey for £5100. Negotiated up to £5500.00 so have accepted today. They will get cheque out to me by Wednesday next week in full and final settlement of this claim. Telephone conference for directions was due on 2nd July and decided to try to negotiate this week with Ingas team. It worked.

Case closed.

Moving onto Abbey Number 2 now with contractual and going back over 6 years. Might be a tougher nut to crack though. But you know me, not swayed, onward and upward. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Fendy xxx

well done Fendy very pleased for you

Abbey £4340.59 *WON* Jan 07

Abbey II MCOL 31/03/07 £8800.00

Please note..I AM NOT AN EXPERT ANYTHING WHAT I POST IS PURELY MY OPINION AND MAY BE WRONG IT IS JUST BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING OR EXPERIENCE

Read my latest claim its a fast track potentially

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/61406-noobrider-abbey-take-2-a.html?highlight=noobrider

read my first claim which includes attending a directions hearing in court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/10576-noobrider-abbey.html?highlight=noobrider

CONGRATULATIONS, another one bites the dust. :D