Little advice needed for YB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry to be a nuisance but i really need some help i dont know what to do.

I will start from the beginning

I have an account with yorkshire bank and in december i sent the letter asking for my charge details i recieved this and in the meantime my account was charged again and they proceeded to charge a further £8 per day and let me know after a week so i then sent the first letter asking for all my charges back which was £1305.00 plus asking them to clear my account

They wrote back and basically said no so i sent the LBA and just after that they shut my account and said i owed them £498.00 now i have just recieved a letter with a cheque for £598.00 saying this is in full and final settlement and encashment of it will mean i accept this.

I dont want to accept this as it is not even half and i am prepared to take them to court but i am confused as to what to do about the closed account charges do i claim them on top of the £1305 and if so on moneyclaim how do i word it (explain it)? hope you understand what i mean.

Cut up the cheque and send it back to them with a rejection letter.As regards the closed acc charges if these have increased and you have not yet done MCOL,then you could send them another LBA with a new schedule of charges.This should make everything straight forward at the MCOL stage

;) If this helps please click the scales bottom left