Hello..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6304 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to all. I have been visiting this site for a few weeks now, and sent a letter to my bank (HSBC) on the 6th February requested a refund of all my charges for the last six years. I waited and waited and in the end sent an e-mail to the servie quality officer on the 16th. In my e-amil I never mentioned the content of my letter, I just asked why I hadn't received any response to it. Amazingly I got a letter in the post, dated the 15th but not received until the 18th, saying that they are looking into the matter and will contact me with a full response as soon as they have completed their investigations. Today is the 23rd and still no reply. I will keep you posted as and when things happen.

Good luck to all that are going through the process of getting a refund of these unlawful charges.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Hi.

You have made the biggest mistake of all: You have let them take control of the timetable. If you let them do that, they'll give you the merry go-round until you give up or die, whichever comes first, they're not fussed! :lol:

You're in charge, you set the time. 1st letter, bam, 14 days. On the 15th day, bam, 2nd letter. 15th day after that, bam, you issue small claims. It's that simple. You have just found out what happens if you don't follow this.

I suggest you take back the control right now. ;-)

Sent the 14 day letter on Saturday. Received today a duplicate letter from the Leeds people regarding my letter of the 6th. Are they stalling? Should I reply to this recent letter from them asking whether they are really replying again to the first ,or should I just ignore it and wait out the 14 days?:confused: :confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D