Time For Statements To Arrive

twincarb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have just started the process and am wondering how long on average people are finding it is taking for Nationwide to provide there statements.

Thanks in advance

Twincarb

Twincarb

Nationwide account: requested statements...

Morgan Stanley account: requested statements

Lets hope they get the rest of yours to you soon, how well packaged were they? I read in another thread that one person recieved his "bound" and that was in 2 weeks, I am hoping mine take around the 2 week period so i can get all my fugures sorted out and ready to progress

Twincarb

Apart from the lack of statements in the bundle they were sent in a special delivery envelope from the post office and bundled together with a rubber band. no problems with the packageing just the lack of content ;)

Can anyone else add any more information so we can see what the average return time is?

Twincarb

I sent SARs for both mine and hubbys accounts on 15th Jan. my statement arrived within a week. hubbys never arrived but recieved letter telling him they ahd accidently sent his surname and account number to another customer, I emailed them thelling them to open new accounts for hubby and reminding them that they had still not complied with SAR and time was running out, package arrived yesterday for hubby.

mines took about two weeks...and i didn't even get a rubber band! x

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

seemingly everyone used to get theirs in a lovely binder!!!

Posed the question as i am waiting for mine at the moment and work away from home, will be annoyed if i have to travel 250 miles and not find mine in a nice binder!

The next letter will be requesting all correspondance to be sent to my work address.

Twincarb

...will be annoyed if i have to travel 250 miles and not find mine in a nice binder!
Don't U realise how much extra Nationwide would have to levy on Peoples' Returned DD Fees to pay for your 'nice binder'??...R U totally without shame?...rofl...:D

...The next letter will be requesting all correspondance to be sent to my work address.
Be wary of giving them an excuse to p*ss U *ff and confuse U, by sending different replies to different addresses throughout your entire Claim.

U may find that it will be more trouble than it's worth?!

MilkTrayMan, I think i have the same level of shame as the building society does...

As for them "accidently" causing confusion it has crossed my mind to just get the post office to divert my mail to my work address. It is a pain that i am not going to be home for the coming weeks due to extra work being put on me!!!

Twincarb