frazer vs lloyds tsb

frazer85
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

here is my situation

lloyds sent me later saying that 750pound good will payment will be in my bank account within 10 working days

yesterday in 1 of my accounts there was a payment in there for\292.50p which is the full amount for that account.

just wondering why they did not just put there rest of the 750 good will in or will the rest go into my other account if so does anybody know why.

here is my situation

lloyds sent me later saying that 750pound good will payment will be in my bank account within 10 working days

yesterday in 1 of my accounts there was a payment in there for\292.50p which is the full amount for that account.

just wondering why they did not just put there rest of the 750 good will in or will the rest go into my other account if so does anybody know why.

Thats strange because it isnt even half is it

:eek:

Hope fully someone else will be along and be able to shed some light on this soon ... soz cant help :(

XxXxX

If I have been helpful, PLEASE click the scales

You may receive differing advice as people have had different experiences. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I offer is done so informally, without prejudice & without liability.

I WON !!!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN .... BRING IT ON

:D

here is my situation

BUMP !

If I have been helpful, PLEASE click the scales

You may receive differing advice as people have had different experiences. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I offer is done so informally, without prejudice & without liability.

I WON !!!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN .... BRING IT ON

:D