Perth Sheriff Court tomorrow - Clydesdale 2nd Hearing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

Im in court tomorrow for my second hearing against the Clydesdale bank and just wanted to check my legal standing.

My first hearing ended with the judge given 4 weeks for myself and the clydesdale to settle, and also for me to come back in response to the clydesdales defense (basically their terms and conditions state the fees that were applied).

I just want to check my legal stand point.

I am going to go back and argue that the excesive fees are in breach of the 1999 Consumer Credit Act (Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts), and that they are not proportional to the actual fees that they have incurred.

Can anyone else advise me of any other laws that I can quote?

Thanks

kaiser_solsay did you have to go to court or did the money suddenly appear in your back account?

BRING ON THE HALIFAX

• S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent to Halifax PLC Recorded Delivery 21/09/06
  • 12/12/06 Still no S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) details so called and was told they would look at this next week
  • 28/12/06 Horray details recieved
  • Prelim request sent 8/01/07
  • LBA sent 12/01/07
  • Offer letter received 30/01/07
  • Upped Offer of £740 accepted

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Received a cheque tody for £1,563.00 instead of the full £2,220.00 I was claiming for. They stated in their lettle that the interest I have included is only vaild from the date that I served the summons onto the Clydesdale.

I have drafted a letter and will be rejecting this offer and going for the full amount.

3rd hearing date is the 2nd March.