Just started

ianbro64
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nice one, its a longish road, but were all travelling together.

Delboy

www.bellyup4blues.com Just Go There !!!

Woolwich Prelim Sent 5.12.2006 !!!

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006 (yeah I know)

16.1.2007 £1000 offer rejected

LBA sent 31.1.2007

N1 presented to Court 15.2.2007

Won / Settled 2 days before court date

£5200 plus int charges returned.

All and Leics S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006

2nd S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 15.1.2007

Statements received

Prelim sent 31.1.2007

LBA Sent 15.2.2007

Won £1500 on receiving court date..

Hi. I started the process with my first letter requesting a list of all charges on the 1st dec 2006. I received the statements on the 18th january 2007. I requested a refund on the 18 Jan and got a reply saying no on the 22 january. Sent off the letter threatening court proceedings ont he 23 jan and received another 'no' letter on the 30 jan 2007. I have filed my claim online today. Will keep you updated.

If you start to get worrried during the process just remember that the worst that can happen is that you are exactly where you were at the beginning.

Hi

I am new to this also. Have posted letter to A&L asking for all bank statements over past 6 years. Sent £10 cheque to cover this as per advice from another website. (ha! would be funny if got a charge for that too!)

Is it better to wait until I get all statements and send in or do it in bits. I have statements relating to 06 and most of 05 showing charges.. so I really only need 2001 - mid 2004.

Can you claim back credit card charges too? for late payment or is it only bank accounts?

Just wondering.

Also, will the A& L close my account for doing all of this leaving me with no bank account? Lastly has anyone been to Ombudsman for banking?

God, I am all over the place eh?!

Hi

I am new to this also. Have posted letter to A&L asking for all bank statements over past 6 years. Sent £10 cheque to cover this as per advice from another website. (ha! would be funny if got a charge for that too!)

Is it better to wait until I get all statements and send in or do it in bits. I have statements relating to 06 and most of 05 showing charges.. so I really only need 2001 - mid 2004.

Can you claim back credit card charges too? for late payment or is it only bank accounts?

Just wondering.

Also, will the A& L close my account for doing all of this leaving me with no bank account? Lastly has anyone been to Ombudsman for banking?

God, I am all over the place eh?!

I have just started as well - See my thread.

You need to start a new thread of your in the a&L section and then someone will contact you (with more experience than me!) If you read all the the FAQ section and lots of threads you will get more info.Apparently A&L do close your account towards the end so you should open a "parachute" account and on the sites there are lists of recommended bank accounts.All the template letters are in the library and .When you start your own thread -you should start getting help.I have read lots of threads from each bank section and it does help.

Best of luck:)

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

hi, ive joined the bandwagon to clear a* l of some of their fat profits, thanks to us little hardworking innocents, ive sent off SAR in Jan 07 now awaiting statements, im interested in doing the same with credit cards but dont know where to start do i need to send SAR for this?????