First post

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just saying hello,here we go and if I get anything back I'm full of good intentions about making a donation: BAG really does seem to deserve it!

Not if when! :D

Hi and welcome spend some time reading the FAQS and the step by step instructions. Read some threads in your bank forum, when you are confident of the proceedures start a thread in your bank forum and post your questions there.

I am looking for a volunteer to help me reclaim my charges from Lloyds/TSB, preferably someone who is a bit down the line and maybe even do the paperwork for me as its very hard for me to concentrate due to medical problem. Any volunteer please contact me

Thanks

Hi googly,

Please set up your own thread, it makes it a lot easier for us to keep track and help you

I have asked the mods to remove your email address from the thread, it's not a good idea to put your personal details on a public forum.

If you need help, please read the FAQs, and statrt a thread in the relevant forum, we can answer and queries you have there

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's