confused about reply to my CCA request, please help!***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5660 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done you! You're right it has been a long time. :)

I subbed to this thread in my early days at CAG - my has the time flown by.

Congratulations once again.

deedee

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Congrats Stadium. Well done :)

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Good on you,

this gives me faith with my fight To Crap One and Debbie Tass

Woolwich N1 issued 15.01.07 £11k

Acknowledged 01.02.07

Defence Filed 15.02.07

AQ Filed 21.02.07

AQ Deadline 05.03.07

Woolwich AQ late, given till 16.03.07

29.03.07, Judgement rec, woolwich to pay up by 10.04.07

Money received 16.04.07

Nationwide MCOL issued 22.01.07 £1k

Settled in full 05.02.07:D

Account being closed

Appeared on Watchdog 20.02.07

Abbey Issue MCOL £5k 24.01.07

Defence Filed 21.02.07

29.03.07, AQ hearing set for 20.04.07 with other like cases.

11.04.07, Full settlement letter received for £5,769.12

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone and keep fighting ADE&FAB ! :-D

The fight is not over yet...Lowell have failed to follow the court order to pay me. I have spoken with the court and it seems I will have to send in the bailiffs :-D:eek::grin:

I read somewhere on the forums that a CAG member works opposite their offices in Leeds...does anyone know who they are offhand? I would dearly love to get a camcorder in their hands....8)

I don't know who it is that works opposite them, but a youtube video would be nice :D

• Haha 1

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

It would be in permanent marker B.O. - oops I mean Bo.

I read somewhere on the forums that a CAG member works opposite their offices in Leeds...does anyone know who they are offhand? I would dearly love to get a camcorder in their hands....8)

Get over to the Martins Money Saver Site. I'm sure there is someone over there who would be more than happy to help you out. Martin is always looking for ways to make banks/dca's look bad.

Thanks Joe, I will keep that option in mind.

I have had the forms from the court to send in the bailiffs, so will be handing them in this week. The court/bailiffs won't actually tell me when they will go in though, so it will be quite hard to know when to have someone there to record it :(

• 1 month later...

Here's a copy of the letter I received, telling me the warrant has been issued. Thought Lowell fans might like to see it:D

If there is anyone out there who works/lives near their office in Leeds please keep an eye out for the bailiffs going in:wink:

Lowells have since written to tell me Littlewoods no longer have a copy of the agreement (don't think they ever did!) and they won't be chasing me for payment anymore. Unless the agreement does appear, that is, then they will contact me again (you have a long wait Lowell!!!)

warrant.jpg

Oh how wonderful to see Mr Andrew Bartle named as a defendant.

There is a GOD.

Merry Christmas to all at the Leeds Threat Centre who are probably having this read to them as we speak. I believe the employee who know the big words has returned from his school trip today.

Wonder which of them will knock Andy's door to break the news.

They better not let the Baliffs take their state of the art threatomatic

sinclair.jpg

Oh how wonderful to see Mr Andrew Bartle named as a defendant.

There is a GOD.

Merry Christmas to all at the Leeds Threat Centre who are probably having this read to them as we speak. I believe the employee who know the big words has returned from his school trip today.

Wonder which of them will knock Andy's door to break the news.

They better not let the Baliffs take their state of the art threatomatic

sinclair.jpg

LMAO very funny and so true, tho I don't think that threatomatic would fetch much these days:D

Received a letter today from the Leeds Court. They are in receipt of a cheque from Lowell for my costs and once it clears they will send me the payment, hooray at last!!

Lowell have also written to me to say they won't be chasing me for payment as they admit there is no agreement (at last!) so with this in mind, and that they have eventually paid my costs, could someone please change title to WON, it would be much appreciated.:)

I'm not quite finished with Lowell yet but thats another thread for another day.

Great news and great result!

I am old enough to remember the ZX80 - it wasn't even capable of handling fractions or decimals - only integers, so any amount would have to be quoted in pence or rounded to the nearest pound.

I never actually owned a ZX80, but I did have a ZX81. You could actually get a printer to go with it. It used a special silvery paper which was much thinner than normal A4 paper. It really would be fascinating to see a business letter written on one of those.

The ZX81 was actually way ahead of its time - far superior to the ZX80. You could learn a hell of a lot about computers and computer programming by using it. Especially if you programmed it in Z80 machine code.

They are in receipt of a cheque from Lowell for my costs and once it clears they will send me the payment
Dare I say IF it clears???

This news has brought a smile to the faces of everyone in the Clownell Fan Club. Sports commentators often say that losing can become a habit. Let's hope they are right.

SH

clownell3.jpg

Well done :)