Directions non-compliance letters

GaryH
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6071 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, any advice from anyone please? I received a letter from my c court couple of days ago saying ' Before district judge xxxxxxxxxxx at xxxx c court.

Upon the courts own motion.The court has made this order of its own initiative without a hearing.If you object to the order, you must make an application to have it set aside, stayed or varied within 7 days of receiving it.

It is ordered that unless the defendant do by 4pm on 30th Aug 2007 file in court their properly completed allocation questionnaire then their defence be struck out.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do? Lloyds have had enough time to return the charges and I feel it unfair that I should have to wait till the end of Aug for this. thanks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Could this be used against DG . The court have stayed a case for my friend when over 2 weeks had elapsed from the date the aQ should have been filed (13th July ) I had sent 3 faxes and 2 letters

• 2 months later...

Sorry to hijack this thread but I need some advice if anyone can give it?

I am claiming against barclays and they only submitted their documents the day before the court date but still they got a stay, it would seem that when the courts state submit your documents or it will be thrown out only applies to us mere mortals and the banks can do as they please? Can I appeal in any way?