DG Solicitors

smiley33
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Think of all the extra time you will have to claim your money back!

HSBC - £3217.59

02/11/2006 Prelim typed and ready to send! let the battle commence!

6/11/2006 Prelim letter and charge breakdown sent recorded delivery

7/11/2006 Prelim letter recieved by HSBC

20/11/2006 :LBA letter sent recorded delivery

4/12/2006 MCOL Filed

03/1/2007 Defense Entered :eek:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have managed to loose mine so if I do not hear back from them by Tuesday morning I will have to got to the court and get copies :o

HSBC - £3217.59

4/12/2006 MCOL Filed

how can you lose them? saying that though, I re-installed windows xp on my pc and thought everything had been wiped off, so I've just been deliving deep into my hard-drives and guess what?? I didn't install windows properly as I found my charges...haha

Well its me again!

I tried ringing but only number i could find was for debbie woman and could only get her voicemail! Didn't particually fancy speaking to her anyway after what you lot have said! Does anyone have a different number for dg? I want to speak to someone called kate eaves as that is who submitted the defence so i take it she is dealing with my case?

I would really like to get this sorted asap as cant really afford £100 to file AQ as car went bang other day and need to buy new one to get to work!!!! Why me???????

Bex:-)

I have no idea how I have lost them. They arrived in the post, went through it with the hubby and then put them somewhere in the living room never to be seen again! I never normally loose stuff but do have a habit of "putting things in a safe place". I have torn the house apart but to no avail! quite embarassing really, hopefuly there will not be a charge invovled and another reason I am trying to gee DG up with the offer!

:(

HSBC - £3217.59

4/12/2006 MCOL Filed

01214552701 this was given to me as Julie's number but it is going to the voicemail of another lady. I am still ringing it though! :)

HSBC - £3217.59

4/12/2006 MCOL Filed

I have just tried emailing kate by guessing that her email might be her name at hsbc.com as suggested in the contact details thread and so far have not had it returned by server as unable to deliver??? Do you think i may have found a way of contacting her or am i just getting my hopes up?

Bex

Oh and thanks for that No - might try it if i dont get any response from email!

which one is kate?

HSBC - £3217.59

4/12/2006 MCOL Filed

Ahh Deborah signed mine off, guess she is bored of people calling her and has passed the gauntlet on :)

HSBC - £3217.59

4/12/2006 MCOL Filed

no they filed defense on the 3rd of Jan which gives me until 22nd of Jan for the AQ. :(

I think they are just drowning!

HSBC - £3217.59

4/12/2006 MCOL Filed

I'm in the same situation as you , i have faxed my list of charges to julie who called straight back to confirm she had them - i've had a couple of brief conversations with debbie as well - somehow i don't think dealing with us is particularly what she had in mind when she started studying law - she was pleasant enough though. I got some good advice from someone else on the forums though which is we have until 4 pm on the final day our aq is due to go down with it and pay the £100 so it make sense to leave it until then and only do it if we've not had an offer from DG by then.

I bet there are little queues all around the country with people waiting to file and pay!

I bet the court system is recording it's highest profits!

HSBC - £3217.59

4/12/2006 MCOL Filed

Thanks Lateralus

HSBC - £3217.59

4/12/2006 MCOL Filed

Full Offer recieved this morning guys and gals so there is hope.

Rachel Tomlinson is the contact on my offer paper work so it might be worth chivvying them along with a call on 0121 455 2701.

Best of luck guys

HSBC - £3217.59

4/12/2006 MCOL Filed

I am really not happy Bex7 had until the 22nd Jan to do the AQ and has already got her offer, I had until the 17th Jan to do mine and I have heard nothing I have had to pay the other £100 today. Although a bit concerned as havn't sent them my breakdown of charges, they havn't asked for it and I have no contact details for them. Does anyone know the quickest way to do this?

aaarrrghhhhhhh - - - - my mobile didn't show that i had a voicemail sent to me LAST friday from Julie saying she needed my breakdown to send to her client so they could make me an offer!! Now when I ring, I'm just getting voicemail!!

I don't know, as far as I know some people end up having to fill these in and with others they settle before it gets this far. I know that it is a normal part of court proceedings, but I had hoped that they would settle before it got this far. Can I assume from your comment that this is the 2nd time you have claimed back charges from HSBC, as they now owe me another few hundred pounds since my current claim. I think I might start a new claim as soon as this one is settled. It would seem, from reading other links that DG are so snowed under that everybody is getting to a point where they don't get an offer until the court date is set. I can see a case ending up in court purely because DG havn't realised that they have run out of time.

Right, just spoke to Julie at DG - very nice lady - she said that she got my list of charges and they're with HSBC now who will make me an offer - with regard to timescale, she did not know when it would be because of the xmas backlog, but it is being looked at and will hopefully be next week...if I accept the offer given to me, the money will be in my account 7-10 working days from acceptance. I asked her if I still needed to take my AQ and £100 to the court tomorrow and she said she couldn't advise - I said that I would carry on with what I was doing in case it did end up in court, therefore I would have carried out the correct procedure. kathryn, I would phone her and fax over a list of your charges...

Have you got her number, because looking at the links on here there are about 1000 different numbers. What I don't understand is, we all gave HSBC a schedule of charges right at the beginning, why can they not hand it over to DG? I suppose they would make too much sense.