Mike220359 v Blair Oliver & Scott **I won**

Mike220359
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4914 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A fanatastic result and well done Mike!!!!!!!!!!

This is excellent news, I am paying both BOS and DLC, and I am definately going to take this route.

I will do the CCA requests tomorrow recorded delivery and not signed.

Just one thing if the 12 day period lapses with no CCA arriving, do I stop paying the parasites?

Cheers very promising news and lets all take the b***ards on !!!

Thanks

Shelbelle:D

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I am so impressed. I am new here and probably should be posting a introduction elsewhere on the site but I am just starting to work my way around it...

How did you guys know what to do in the first place? How do I know which creditors I can send a request for the credit agreement to?

I feel so scared -- those folks at Blair et al are so horrible!

Edited by magicalfc
change of mind

Got your email with all the info, I dont reply on here very much these days because I find it very difficult to trust people especially when dealing with cases centreing on the organisms at Rosyth, but PM me and see wher we go from there. All info will be treated confidentially.

Mike

• Haha 1

If I've helped tip my scales

Blair Oliver & Scott, £2500 written off December 2006 Default removed January 2007:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/56001-mike220359-blair-oliver-scott.html

Monument, didn't sign the agreement

:D

Lloyds TSB didn't sign the agreement!

Citicards, didn't sign the agreement

RBS tut, tut!

:rolleyes:

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike

Well done in sorting out your problems, seems i've got a few know lol.

Got 6 credit cards that i owe money on, Barclay card is one and you know how they preform with there customers. Been contacted by Mercers saying i need to contact them, know they've referred it to Power2Contact i thought they where a power company lol.

The thing is as i'm knew on here how do i start with replying to them, my friend who's a chartered accountant started writing to the Credit card companies.

But they replied to me that they do not speak or contact third parties.

I also like to mention i'm know on benefits through illness.

Gary

• 1 year later...

Bump

If I've helped tip my scales

Blair Oliver & Scott, £2500 written off December 2006 Default removed January 2007:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/56001-mike220359-blair-oliver-scott.html

Monument, didn't sign the agreement

Lloyds TSB didn't sign the agreement!

Citicards, didn't sign the agreement

RBS tut, tut!

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

• 11 months later...

Something completely rotten is going on here. I've just been reading lots of threads in here about Blair Oliver & Scott and Bank Of Scotland. Funny how they have the same initials.

So I decided to check out Blair Oliver & Scott at Companies House.

According to Companies House Blair Oliver & Scott have not traded since 2005 and accordingly have not submitted any accounts since then. (I wonder what has happened to all the money people have been sending them?).

So then I checked to see who owned the company........

Blair Oliver and Scott is owned 100% by Bank of Scotland. The total number of shares in the company is 2 and they cost the Bank of Scotland £1 each.

So for £2, Bank of Scotland set up their own company pretending to be a separate debt collection company purely to harrass their own customers into paying debts that they already know they can't afford (and probably charge them extra fees into the bargain).

Blair Oliver & Scott looks like it is only a front for Bank of Scotland.

I'm going to dig deeper.

Every big bank has a collection of debt collecting companies that it owns, together with their in house solicitors as well.

In fact many of the DCAs also own their own debt collecting companies as well, all with different names and tactics

If you find my advice helpful - please click on my scales

<<<<<< - they're over there!

Well, it's a funny black star now ...

The small print - any advice I give is freely given on the understanding that I am a layman and am not legally qualified in anyway.

and they don't need to submit trading accounts at companies House either as Blair Oliver and Scott, just like Triton and RBS/Natwest do not have any bills. Everything is paid for by the bank down to the last paperclip so they can effectively file dormant accounts. I've already checked all this out with Companies House about 2-3 yrs ago. It's deception in my opinion, harassing people into thinking they are a dca putting the fear of god into some people unused to these tactics. Drop the OFT a line and the FSA who regulate the banks. OFT regulate the dca's.

It may be worth someone getting together a sticky explaining the various bank/dca/solicitor relationships .....

I thought there was a thread a couple of years ago, problem would be, where to sticky it for the new visitors to find ....

If you find my advice helpful - please click on my scales

<<<<<< - they're over there!

Well, it's a funny black star now ...

The small print - any advice I give is freely given on the understanding that I am a layman and am not legally qualified in anyway.