A New Low.... Please read

steve5080
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My daughter has just received the follow reply:-

We explain all of our teams & contitions including our fees and charge etc. etc blah blah blah

However, having reviewed your case and as a gesture of goodwill and without admission of liability or error, in this instance we are prepared to offer the amount of £38.00 paid direct to your account.

To accept this offer in full and final settlement of your complaint please let me know by completing the attached form and returning it to us in the reply paid envelope proided. If you would like to discuss this offer please contact the number quoted above.

Any charges that properly accrue in the future will be applied to your account in line with our published tariff and in accordance with your agreement with the bank. Should you be unwilling to accept any such charges, then we may need to consider if we are prepared to continue to provide you with your existing banking facilities. Instead we may offer you a simple account that does not offer borrowing facilities or other services that can result in charges.

I trust that is will resolve your complaint.................

I am inclind to suggest that she writes accepting the payment, but state that she cannot accept the further aplication of unlawfull charges as neither she nor anyone else can sign away their lawfull rights

Any comments please

Creation Financial Services--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

Statements received 28 Oct

PAR sent 30 Oct for £910 Credited £282 as Good will Offer

LBA sent 28 Dec for £730

N1 filled out, but they phoned and settelled in full 19 Jan:D

GE Capital--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

Capital One---S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

Great Universal(Littlewoods Shop Direct--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

PAR sent 19 Jan

Nat West--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 26 Oct

Received 27 Oct

Acknowledgement received 28 Oct

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

My daughter has just found that she has been credited with £38.00, however she already been credited £19.50 by the lending centre and explained in her letter to Borehamwood that she was seeking the remaining £18.50. She is worried that if they realise she has been overpaid, they may think she is being dishonest. I doubt they would ever notice and she should look on it as compensation. Should she return the £19.50 to that nice Stuart Hickley explaining his error, or just accept it.

Creation Financial Services--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

Statements received 28 Oct

PAR sent 30 Oct for £910 Credited £282 as Good will Offer

LBA sent 28 Dec for £730

N1 filled out, but they phoned and settelled in full 19 Jan:D

GE Capital--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

Capital One---S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

Great Universal(Littlewoods Shop Direct--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

PAR sent 19 Jan

Nat West--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 26 Oct

Received 27 Oct

Acknowledgement received 28 Oct

Guest NATTIE

Return it, never keep what is not rightfully hers. And never give the bank a legitimate reason to come after her.

You only have a responsibility to point out the error not to actually repay it until requested. Your daughter should write telling them of the mistake and asking for instructions on how to repay. If the bank reply then follow the instructions after a suitable delay if you so wish.