Llyods run GoldfishVisa

wycombemariner
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6626 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I think you will find that Goldfish are a trading name under Morgan Stanley International Bank and I have a pending court action with them shortly - see 'Other Institutions' & Litigation under progress

My post was:-

A bit of background first. My business has recently taken a dive and there is nothing I can do about it. Recently I had real difficulties in paying my credit card companies - a total of £40k debt. After going through the process as per National Debtline I have stopped all payments to them and made them an offer of £10 per month; this was accepted by Halifax & Cahoot (yep I wrote off just over £20 of debt)

However Morgan Stanley have issued me with a summons and Goldfish (a trading name of Morgan Stanley) are also about to issue a summons. I contacted Community Legal Services and although not eligable for Legal Aid I have it in writing that I have grounds for a counter claim - thanks to the advice from this forum.

I have now issued a counter claim following the guidelines on this site; mind you it has cost me £1,700 in court fees.

So far I have waited 47 days for a reply from Morgan Stanley to comply to my DPA request

Wish me luck

PS Any help/advice would be nice

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

Up The Mariners

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6626 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks