Wasting Bank Time

Bean
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6610 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have read a number of times in this forum about people wanting to waste the bank's time and about sending duplicates to achieve this but I believe this will do us no good.

It is important for us to conduct ourselves in a proper way, this site is clearly dedicated to doing that, and most people respect it. Ultimately we have to demonstrate to the courts that we have taken a reasonable and fair approach to resolving our disputes with the banks, regardless of how we have been treated. It is important that we maintain and build on this reputation and also demonstrate it to newcomers, the wider community and the media.

Surely one letter at a time sent by recorded post, or taken by hand and acknowledged by the bank, is sufficient?

I know in an incandescent fit of rage it's tempting to create work for the banks, but we can follow the stages of the process and the good will out.

This is purely here as a note of caution. I want us to all to achieve the best results we can and don't want any claim to be brought down by evidence of timewasting or a reputation marred by it.

Best Wishes,

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Regards,

Bean

Lloyds TSB - 27/11/06 - £6377 paidrest with FOS

SETTLED

Cap One - 6/10/06 - £875

Lloyds TSB (MC) - 20/10/06 (BY DEF) £372

Hitachi Cap - Nov. 06 - £207

Citi Cards - 28/12//06 - £220

Monument - 23/1/07 - £889

Barclaycard (Mrs. Bean) - 19/2/07 £376

Opinions / advice of Bean are independent, informal, without prejudice, without liability, not CAG endorsed. If in doubt, ask a qualified professional.

A well made point and of benefit to the forum.

Bravo and all that

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Big thanks, I have been through the mill with all this and it really lifts me to hear you think my contribution helps this superb site.

Best Regards,

Regards,

Bean

SETTLED

Cap One - 6/10/06 - £875

Opinions / advice of Bean are independent, informal, without prejudice, without liability, not CAG endorsed. If in doubt, ask a qualified professional.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

Regards,

Bean

SETTLED

Cap One - 6/10/06 - £875

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6610 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks