Employment tribunal hearing coming up

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you wish to apply for a warrant of execution, this can be requested online. For all other methods you must contact the court to request a ‘transfer for enforcement’. Once you receive the notice of transfer you may contact the appropriate court directly in order to apply to enforce
your judgment.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Requesting a Warrant online

Step 1 - Guidance
Choose the “Warrant” option from Claim Overview page. This brings up a guidance screen, including a warning that the warrant should be for a maximum of £5000 including costs.

Steps 2, 3 & 4 – Claimant / Defendant Address

Please follow the instructions outlined when entering judgment

Step 5 – Warrant Details
On the “Warrant Details” page the claim judgment figures will show in the top section. The “Balance due at date of this request” box will already be populated with the judgment figure; this should be amended to the current amount outstanding. You must then type in the amount you would like the bailiff to collect on the warrant. This amount cannot be more than the outstanding balance due on the judgment and cannot be more than £4900 as the system will not allow the warrant to exceed £5000 (including the warrant fee of £100).

At the bottom of the screen there is a box for “Additional Information” where you can provide any extra information that may assist the bailiff in the execution of the warrant. The additional information has a limit of 120 characters and the same conditions apply regarding punctuation as with the POC.

Steps 6, 7 and 8 – Summary, Payment and Confirmation

Select “Next” to move on to the “Summary” page. You will need to check all the details and then tick the box to confirm all the information is correct and that you have read the guidance before signing the page. Click “Next” to proceed to the payment screen.

What happens after a warrant has been requested?

When you return to the “Overview” screen there will be documents available to view confirming the warrant details (including the warrant number and local court “foreign Court code/name”). Once payment is submitted the information will take up to 2 working days to be processed by the court. If the warrant cannot be issued, your request will be rejected and your fee will be refunded.
The warrant will be sent to the defendant’s local court for enforcement and the local court should provide you with updates (called “warrant returns”) on the progress. If the warrant cannot be enforced, or if the warrant is paid, you will be sent a “final return” advising that enforcement has concluded and the reasons why.

If you receive payment after issuing a warrant, please contact the bailiff immediately. If the warrant request has just been submitted contact the court immediately to bar the case in order to prevent the issue of the warrant. If the warrant has already been issued, contact the
enforcing court to ensure the bailiffs do not attempt to collect more than the outstanding debt.

• Like 2

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Judgement was issued by the County Court on 04th May 2023.

You requested judgment forthwith , the system will not allow you to enforce until the allowed time has elapsed ( even though its a forthwith there is still a grace period to allow payment)

Keep checking the system claim overview page.

To Northampton CCBC I presume ?  Lets hope they can shed some light on the missing " overview button/ request a Warrant of Execution" Im sure it will appear shortly.

• Thanks 1

Yes that's fine with regard's to "Fee account no"?  Bulk litigation claimants.

• Thanks 1

Ring MCOl .....normally it would proceed to payment page if you were doing it on line and use your original payment details in setting up the claim. 

Sorry yes that's correct DX lose the interest Lorenz.

1. Balance due at date of this request (i put the amount on the judgement letter plus 4p/day interest which is 8% annual) 242.63+0.84=243.47

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Lorenz said:

Good evening everyone, 

Do I have to tell the county court that they paid or is the defendant job?

No the Bailiffs will advise the courts its been collected

• Like 1

Fair enough, they have a CCJ anyway if paid after the date so no point in advising the court they have paid...that's for the defendant to inform them not that it will have any relevance.

Yes if they wish to have the judgment marked as " satisfied " 

• 1 month later...

Did you opt to send separate particulars when you submitted the claim ?

• 2 weeks later...

Have they acknowledged service of the claim ?

• 3 months later...

If you wish to apply for a warrant of execution, this can be requested online. For all other methods you must contact the court to request a ‘transfer for enforcement’. Once you receive the notice of transfer you may contact the appropriate court directly in order to apply to enforce
your judgment. Please note that you will no longer be able to see updates online and you will need to contact the court of transfer for future correspondence

What happens after a warrant has been requested?

When you return to the “Overview” screen there will be documents available to view confirming the warrant details (including the warrant number and local court “foreign Court code/name”).
Once payment is submitted the information will take up to 2 working days to be processed by the court. If the warrant cannot be issued, your request will be rejected and your fee will be refunded.
The warrant will be sent to the defendant’s local court for enforcement and the local court should provide you with updates (called “warrant returns”) on the progress. If the warrant cannot be enforced, or if the warrant is paid, you will be sent a “final return” advising that enforcement has concluded and the reasons why.