Regents Parking ANPR PCN - QCP - Queensway Car Park Queensway Lon W2 4RE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know Bayswater pretty well and you are not quite right with your location.

26 Queensway is Qpark which is a totally different company.

Regent parking are in Princess Court  which is a little further down than from where you said you parked. And when you said you parked opposite 37 did you mean that you parked in the layby next to 37 since there isn't a layby across the road  from 37 .

If you parked  next to Taza kebab you are still several car lengths from Princess Court which would make it difficult to be caught by ANPR cameras in Princess court. Is it possible that you parked in the lay by in front of Princess Court instead?

i don't live far from there [less than 10 minutes] so I can have a look once I know where you actually parked. I can also get an update on Regent's signage that doesn't look as if it complies.

It is also a pity that you appealed [though perfectly understandable if you were by Taza ] since their PCN does not comply with POFA so the keeper cannot be held liable for the debt.

If you are sure you parked there then your GDPR has been breached so you can have some fun if you like. 

• Thanks 1

OK  if you are sure you parked in the lay by next to Dr. Power then write to Regents Parking.  State that your car  was not parked in their car park and that they have breached your GDPR. As this carries a penalty of £2000 to £3000 in Court any further demands for money will involve in you taking them to Court for said breach and suing for £3000.

Do not use" I "in the letter thereby insinuating that you may have been the driver. Keep it down to you being the keeper of the car but not admitting who the driver was.

Hopefully they will then shut up. The ball is then in your court as to where you go then.