BAckdoor CCJ HIGHVIEW/DCB(L) ANPR PCN- set aside hearing -17 min overstay - Urban Exchange M4 Manchester

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 688 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I did mention to the judge that I had not yet filled a sufficient defence and that it was still in a draft form

she remarked that the defence looked lengthy to her and that she would continue. You might just be on to something about keeping it brief for set aside hearings. 

I don't know what my next step is, I now have this CCJ on my credit file that has been confirmed at a set aside hearing.

It is well over the 30 days for payment for it to drop off my credit file when paid. I don't want to pay them and then still be stuck with a CCJ for the next 6 years.

How do I get them to agree to set aside the claim? Is it a Tomlin order?

Sadly I think you're stuck with the CCJ.

Even if you paid it it would still be on your credit file.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I remember at the end of the hearing I expressed to the Judge that I did not think it was fair that my credit file be ruined for the next six years and the judge said I had two options, either to file an appeal or to have the claimant agree to an order to set the claim aside. 

I just don't know how exactly to setup the claimants agreement to set aside the claim nor how to present this to the court.

You've already tried set aside and failed. Successfully appealling after lose a set aside is very very rare and could be viewed as an attempt at credit file cleansing.

I very much doubt under any consent to Lin etc . the claimant would risk entering into alike scheme either 

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Surely their ultimate goal is to extract money out of me and on that basis I can negotiate with the claimant to send payment on the grounds they will agree to set aside the CCJ.

I just don't know how to format it for the court so that the CCJ is actually wiped. after I've sent payment.

WWW.MASONBULLOCK.CO.UK

Do you need to have a county court default judgment set aside? Learn how you can do this without a court hearing. Obtain the consent of the claimant.

Sadly I think that boat has sailed.  The fleecers opposed your set aside application and won.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread