I Demand Sticky Labels! - ello all.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well i know its my 3rd post but i thought id better say hello... i have filed my halifax stuff, am at stage 2 at the moment.

i suppose i should also explain my odd thread title :D i wanted to purchase some CAG sticky labels for my letters but alas when i clicked the link all i got was:

Due to unforeseen circumstances, all sales from CAG are temporarily suspended.

We're very sorry for any inconvenience. Please try again later. Regards, The Consumer Action Group Team

:| will they be on sale again soon ? i think these would be quite useful in putting the fear of god into some Halifax back office staff...

thats the same message ive been getting for ages . and i really wanted them to.

ive figured it out :)

if you click on the line where it says "full description here" it gives you an error message saying " Due to unforeseen circumstances, all sales from CAG are temporarily suspended.

We're very sorry for any inconvenience. Please try again later. Regards, The Consumer Action Group Team"

but if you click on the actual picture of the stickers... it works fine :) have now ordered my first batch, will use them on Halifax and co-op.