Grievance appeal won what now?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1058 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, that's good news your grievance has been upheld.

I would expect the grievance finding to suggest a remedy in it as well?

Normally mediation is a positive process, and one courts would look to see you had engaged in - so i would participate in that with an open mind and see what happens.

Have they offered you your pay backdated to the date of dismissal? That would be normal with a reinstatement.

Other than that, what financial loss do you have?

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

I'm confused by "the pay has been sorted" and "I have had no income since January."

Have they paid you for the period you were not at work, or not?

Mediation by the manager who found in your favour seems a positive, to me... I think you need to go through that to demonstrate you have exhausted all routes with your employer.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

So your first step is to ask for your backdated pay from January, and the loss made on forced sale of shares - shares should be repurchased for you to put you back in the same position.

Put that request in writing to them, on the basis that you are reinstated with no break in service, so need to be remunerated for the period during which you have been unpaid.

Give that a week to settle, then if no news, go to ACAS.

• Like 1

When did you speak to ACAS? before or after the grievance result?

Write the letter asking for the money. I can't see that you have any case for a settlement without asking. What happens after that depends on their response. 

it is entirely reasonable to ask you to go to mediation. If you will end up not working for them anyway - what is in it for the company to make an effort? You need to meet them partway, with an open mind.