Son-in-law took out LLoyds credit card over the internet with PPI **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3425 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Credit card cancelled by LTSB and currently paying £5 per month.

Included in SAR (for loan PPI claim)

I have found CC statements which show PPI being paid for 19 months from 08/07 til 02/09. Total paid was over £300 so about to reclaim.

FOS questionnaire printed off but need help with calculations and spreadsheet to work out value of claim.

Intend

thanks to SAR I do have all the Credit Card statements relating to the period that PPI was paid.

if you do not have all the statements

FosCISheet v101.xls

if you have all the statements

FosRunningPPI v102.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Cheers old rouge. Will input figures over the weekend and come back with a figure.

Son-in-law took out the credit card over the internet. Can anyone advise how this might affect the wording of the mis-selling?

Looking at all his financial transactions, CC, loans and current account charges by LTSB, he was certainly financially illiterate and treated as a cash cow by Lloyds for years. Money matters now under control but it makes me really mad how they took his hard earned cash every month. This claim only for a small amount but it is the principle.

Thanks in advance.

Looking at all his financial transactions, CC, loans and current account charges by LTSB, he was certainly financially illiterate and treated as a cash cow by Lloyds for years. Money matters now under control but it makes me really mad how they took his hard earned cash every month.

Thanks in advance.

was his current account a package account ( inc mobile phone/ travel ins etc etc) by any chance?

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

monthly fee? misold?:wink: reclaimable plus int

Just about to check but reluctant to look at his statements - will see lots of OD charges for hundreds of pounds. I am sure he had a Premier Account - seems to rinfga bell when I first started to help and got it changed to a free account.

Will definitely add to list of re-claims - cheered on by recent court victory to go after all evil fees which caused so much hardship for daughter and her husband. Even considering court if they won't play ball.

• 3 weeks later...
Letter and FOS questionnaire finally posted today - now to think about the proposition put forward by Theoldrouge - will start a new thread when I get my brain around it.

Any pointers towards threads reclaiming mis-sold packaged current accounts would be welcome.

Intend

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?434075-can-we-still-claim-bank-charges-back

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great news - Lloyds just upheld complaint - more than was expected - will let you know when cheque rec'd so the thread title can be changed.

Daughter and family can now have a really happy xmas -

For me - I will tackle the packaged account fees for his current account in the new year.

• 3 weeks later...