CRS AJJB chasing money for Photo Studio Group run by Michael John Hannah

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1278 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would deal with this the same as I deal with the Parking People. 

1. Get stroppy - fight for your money back.

2. Tell the debt collectors - this is harassment - and charge them £196 every time they write to you.

3. Court action for the return of your funds.

Or write off what you've paid and accept the lesson on the chin - but maintain the issue with the debt collectors if they pursue. 

These people are utter [Insert Your Own Words Here]

Richard (Nobby) 

PS Oh and edit the post to put some space in the post if you can. 

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I feel that all of these things are sent to test us.

If they think they have a case against you then let them take their chances in court.

In nearly all of these cases, they are just trying to bully you into settlement.

It's a numbers game for these legal firms and debt collectors - send ten letters - get one settlement. Profit made, they move on.

Then the list of debts get sold on to another and then another.... 

Collate the evidence and your reasons for non payment. If they think they have a case, let them tell that to the court. 

If the court decides against you then you've been unlucky. 

Balance of probability in my thinking is that will never happen.

However the stress of mithering over it will shorten your life.

They know that if they harass you sufficiently you'll pay.

Not because there is anything they can legally.

This is not a business that is run for legitimate purposes - it's whole reason for being is to perpetuate at near scam levels. 

Learn the lesson, move on.

Richard

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The county court service is designed to be used by consumers. 

Here are the rules that all must comply with.

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/pd_pre-action_conduct  an outline of the rules

But I would be inclined to write to these people. 

As far as you are concerned their part of the contract has not been fulfilled and there is no further liability for payment. 

Ask them to confirm the basis for the claim.

Ask hem to provide all documentary evidence they have in order to support their claim.

Offer them dispute resolution

Then wait to see what happens - i'm finding it stressful just reading the thread. But don't let these people bully you. The court service is there for both of us, not just them. 

Richard

These people also stalk these forums. They are public after all. 

They think that by bullying you, you will settle it. 

As I have said before, it's stressing me and it's not even my case. 

Drop them a line - tell them if they think they have case against you, their client can take it to mediation which you are happy to do they can adhere to the pre court protocols in full and then take you to court.

These people are utter b******s. 

Ignore them.

Report it to your MP.

Wait and see if they dare take action.

If they do, then deal with it then. 

This is just one big game to them. 

Richard

Hold back on any evidence or references, they are not need for the time being. 

Or even as Dx100... replied as above.

I would respond in the following manner. 

References etc. ..

The demand made is an abuse of process.

So far you have ignored any "pre court protocol"  and I request for any claim to be closed  - what you are threatening is  an abuse of the legal process.  Any attempt at formal legal action will of course have an immediate request that it is  struck out as it has no chance of success.

It’s clear that you do not  have no intention of adhering to a formal process and are hoping that I will settle this matter.

Your client is in breach of a number of consumer protections that have been in place for many years, and the service provided was not fair or acceptable which is how I successfully managed to recover the funds already paid, that  claim went unchallenged.  Given that your client has had the opportunity to discuss this well in advance of your involvement I am surprised you are attempting to pursue.

In order for me to continue discussing this matter with you please provide full details of the dispute, the signed copies of the contractual agreement and an explanation as to why there was no 

attempt to settle this at the time of the Section 75 process.

As you will be aware, if there was any liability under any contract  I would not have been able to use this process. 

I look forward to hearing from you in relation to the above points.

Please do not send me any further correspondence with out answering the above points which I believe is a far and reasonable response. If you do write without supporting evidence I will take the matter up with my MP and the local police as an example of harassment.

Note that this matter is already under investigation by trading standards/action fraud which you are now implicated in.