County Court questions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1433 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I have a few questions I'm struggling to find an answer to. 

1) My claim would be artificially limited to £10k to try and keep it in the small claims. Do the court fees get included in that amount or is it £10k+costs?

2) I'm wanting to request my name is withheld under CPR 39.2. I appreciate that this is unlikely but how does one actually request the court to consider it?

3) I've done a SAR under GDPR but I am fairly confident they are withholding information claiming it will reveal internal processes. Is there any means to force the discosure of that information?

Thanks

2 hours ago, thejoker. said:

Hello

I have a few questions I'm struggling to find an answer to. 

1) My claim would be artificially limited to £10k to try and keep it in the small claims. Do the court fees get included in that amount or is it £10k+costs?  £10k+costs is SCT

2) I'm wanting to request my name is withheld under CPR 39.2. I appreciate that this is unlikely but how does one actually request the court to consider it? By making an application using N244....fee is £100

3) I've done a SAR under GDPR but I am fairly confident they are withholding information claiming it will reveal internal processes. Is there any means to force the discosure of that information? CPR 31 or  CPR 18 which you include in your particulars

Thanks

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

£10k+costs is SCT

So I should make the claim for exactly £10,000? 

By making an application using N244....fee is £100

I'm assuming that's not refundable? The subject matter of the claim could reasonably have a negative impact on my career. 

Do you know how visible the case details are to the public? 

CPR 31 or  CPR 18 which you include in your particulars

Thanks for the reply.

Yes It should state CPR 18 ...amended above.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If we had details of what and why you are claiming we could advise more appropriately...but understand if you wish to refrain from divulging.