SPML/LMC anyone claimed for mis selling and unfair charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

SPML

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

6523 - Other financial intermediation

Accounting Reference Date: 30/11

Last Accounts Made Up To: 30/11/2006 (FULL)

Next Accounts Due: 30/10/2008 OVERDUE

Last Return Made Up To: 20/09/2009

Next Return Due: 18/10/2010

THIS IS LATEST SPML CH search,looks like they've bought their last returns up to date? Preferred still at 2008.

keggers virus update.

he's got swine fever. do...h:x

Edited by ryde

Sorry I’m late Ryde I’ve been at it all day trying to dig a tunnel to beneath their server centres got confused in the darkness and came up in the middle of HW main street.You should have seen their faces when this mole appeared wearing only a kilt. a mask.and smelling of S**t.O’neils emptied in a flash though

Kegi … Lost a days bonus as well

Wonder if you could bottle swine flu I could leave it in the rest-room

If this doesn’t make you smile Ryde nothing will

A reply on a forum

· You Englenders are so obsessed with ze house prices. You cheer ze house prices rises, ZEN you complain zat zey are so expensive and you cant afford zem.

· Ve Europeans, ve cannot understand ziz English Vay of ze thinking!

kegi:D

KEGI(keggers, our pet name)

You're a bright light in a sea of darkness,

Keep up the good work

We'll all look forward to debriefing you tomorrow

Make sure you wear the kilt as it will make it easier

AND REMEMBER

kill as many of the b*****ds as you can

make sure you torture 'em first

no mercy

death to the oppressor

wars here

We did not make this war,

we did not seek it.

We did all we could to avoid it.

We went so far at times in trying to avoid it as to be almost destroyed by it. ...

Capstone and their criminal gang have sown the wind;

let them reap the whirlwind

Edited by ryde

fine... sterling work fellow caggers...shouting out war, revolution and death.

Except it gets you nowhere.

I have to say that I am increasingly frustrated with this stuff. Not one inch or ‘quarter’ has been given and nor will it be.

It entrenches them and makes them believe that all out war is the only option.

It is not the only option.

There are other ways of conducting this, which may, could or can yield results also. You never get to hear of them because it is not in the nature of the system to yield and be publicly exposed for having done so.

So to all you ‘guerillas’ let go unless you have weapons grade material. You don’t further anything with your “I saw them on facebook in 2007 in the Dog and Duck” except with those who wish to portray us as negatively as they would like us to be.

This kind of ‘chatter’ is a serious diversion from the main task, pure and simple. No one in any kind of authority will take that kind of stuff seriously.

If you want a Frenchman to hear you, you have to speak his language. And if you want them to hear you, you have to speak their language.

And that means constructing the argument properly. Hand's up, who is going to go into court on a repo with death to the oppressors on their witness statement? It's an efiing joke and a bad one at that.

I have the following suggestion.

Since we are all supposed to be exploited consumers let us take up Ryde's suggestion. A missive across the FSA’s bows, even though it was done before and has failed. (…or perhaps not.)

They (The FSA) know full well that they have failed spectacularly and are on their way out if the Tories get elected. (Which they will). This will be an absolute disaster for us - not the Tories of course that's for you all to decide but the abolition of the FSA.

However **** poor the FSA have performed (and they have been very **** poor) can you imagine the field day these companies are going to have knowing the FSA is going to be abolished/restructured?

Nobody in the industry takes them seriously anyway. How seriously would you take a crap boss due for retirement?

So…the only opportunity is now.

The FSA has been hit before with these complaints. Indeed it may have even been these complaints that got the investigation started. The timing is certainly sufficiently coincidental. This kind of utter crap that people face is not permissible under law, regulations and codes of conduct.

Ryde is right. These feckers were called to account in April, the FSA have still not done anything, and so it is time to go again.

These are the relevant people.

Jon Pain

Lesley Titcomb

Hector Sants

Margaret Cole

Also Lord Myers (Not of the FSA) and John McFall of the TSC.

Once again the FSA do NOT do individual complaints. I will try to draft something that resembles an argument that the FSA’s silence on this is no longer sustainable.

The very least we will be seeking is a blanket over further possession activity for the next six months. Oh and please keep the kill em all sh1t to one side. Pretty please with sugar on top? What a waste of time effort and faith in this site…

Keep the faith. EiE.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

EIE

Surely you don't take any of the crazy talk seriously? Who is going into court with that sort of attitude and who wants to tune in here for doom and gloom its all sometimes just too intense, we have to have some relief now and again , its a brief interlude of craziness, a release thats all,schoolkid stuff,I enjoy reading ITBG'S posts, although I don't agree with the personal stuff, they're funny and motivating'but there's serious stuff there as well and some really intuitive posting from him, the same as yours and many others,its just a way of him (and me) getting a release from the personal pressure and expressing our personalities and having a jape with people in the same situation.The Hayes one was an unintentional cracker but everyone got onto it,I wasted a whole day,but it was like a treasure hunt, a good relief and good fun.

Apologies for war talk am quite rightly appropriately castigated and admonished. In my very weak defence ,pure light relief from my oppressive doom and gloom, general apathy, lack of progress and frustration and iminent execution, my knowledge has increased tenfold solely thanks to this site and I am extremely grateful for peoples enormous efforts in exploring every angle to the end of the road to exhaustion.

The reality is that it really is a war out there albeit in a different form and such expressions as are made are intended merely as both a touch of silliness to lift the oppressive gloom for maybe a few and on a subconcious level as galvanising metaphorical hyperbole, aggression abetts determination,fortitude and survival and was a natural attribute in the survival and building of this country into what it used to be before it was wrecked by the mcdonalds men, the money men and the greed culture,they tried it out in america then perfected it here..The crooks and their cronies have through clever lawyers tied this up watertight aided and abetted by the establishment and their toadies,

Losing your home is well documented as the second most traumatic experience in life, after death of a close relative or serious accident, these crooks are trying to steal your home and a great deal of your life through attrition and stealth purely for greed and without conscience ,what would you do if you came home from work,the locks were changed and your home was full of squatters?Its the same result except the way the crooks do it is given an air of legality so its accepted albeit bitterly because a judge and the establishment says so and then we have no choice in the matter.

We will all go into court much better prepared than we were and may win several points and survive to fight another day purely due to this site and the numerous constructive contributions and debate by all.But the harsh reality is that we are all stuck with the crooks on a life sentence unless something fundamental happens.The best result being that spml etc go down but they won't they'll just be passed on like lmc and sppl.

If you have seen the treasury report you will see there appears statistically to have been a great improvement in the conforming mortgage lenders and the best we can hope for are that this lot are made to follow suit.

The only way I can ever see that happening is by direct intervention from the people already mentioned who have forced the potential beginning of change now,that is CAB,Shelter and the people mentioned in the above post.They are the only people with the power and the ear of the government to be able to force change and it is up to EVERYONE to give them an earbashing so EIE's proposed letter is most welcome and he/she should be applauded for sticking with this as he/she has many more problems by the look of the list posted than most.

Edited by ryde

GUYS...URGENT ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE....

Just checked credit reports. Guess what!!

Our beloved CRAPSHOITE, have taken it upon themselves to end the special instruction:Arangement. as granted by DJ 10 months ago.

We have had no notification of this whatsoever. (We have kept to our end of the bargain)

Credit files checked 25/11/09, last spml file update was 11/10/09

credit file checked 08/12/09, last spml file update 18/11/09. Arrangement was still showing fine and dandy on 25/11/09...am i missing something here?

Now what is the best way to proceed with this??? and i need to move fast, as my gut feeling is telling me something is not right here!!!

I know it goes against the advice....but do i ring them (unable to record)

or go further, as the way i see it they are ignoring the court...copies of credit files saved by the way to use as proof if necessary....

I wouldn't call them.

Is this on your actual credit file or an SAR? Get an update on your SAR if you haven't already.

I had the same after they had 'finished' their investigation into a complaint. Don't worry about it as long as you are sticking to the court order. Paperwork isn't their strong point and as I keep saying, you have to check every detail over and over.

Fire off a complaint letter and question them why they have applied it. Check to make sure the arrears amount is correct too and shoot them down if it isn't.

I'm adding this on as an edit...

Did they suspend your fees for a while? It could be an indication that they are going to start charging them again. If they do then you need to state again what the court ordered and not what they think they can unfairly charge. Put the account into dispute and keep complaining.

Edited by Crapstone

This sh..ugar was authorised in the US to plug the gaps..extends to here but they didn't bother to think the models through before rubber stamping.

Blame is being shifted to the consumers when the flamin banks and gov. are hardly ones to speak on the subject. Our debts run to thousands ..not f'in billions so who are they to give debt advice? If they risk losing their top rankers through a pay cut then I pity them. If they were that f'in good they wouldn't have led the economy into this mess in the first place.

JonCris.. I can accept any critisism but someone talking out of their behind isn't welcome. They can walk a mile in my shoes ...............and then I'll chase them to get them back.

Sorry JonCris,

That wasn't aimed at you lol..it was about the previous numpty trying to tell us the blame lies with fraudulant application. Perhaps it does but it's not of help here.

Apologies for war talk am quite rightly appropriately castigated and admonished. In my very weak defence ,pure light relief from the oppressive doom and gloom, general apathy, lack of progress and frustration although my knowledge has increased tenfold solely thanks to this site and it is certainly not for peoples enormous efforts in exploring every angle to the end of the road and exhaustion.

The reality is that it is a war out there albeit in a different form and such expressions are intended merely as both a touch of silliness to lift the oppressive gloom for maybe a few and subconciously as galvanising metaphorical hyperbole, aggression abetts determination,fortitude and survival and was a natural attribute in the survival and building of this country into what it used to be before it was wrecked by the money men and the greed culture.The crooks and their cronies have through clever lawyers tied this up watertight aided and abetted by the establishment and their toadies,losing your home is well documented as the second most traumatic experience in life, after death of a close relative or serious accident, these crooks are trying to steal your home and a great deal of your life through attrition and stealth purely for greed and without conscience ,what would you do if you came home from work,the locks were changed and your home was full of squatters?Its the same result except the way the crooks do it is given an air of legality so its accepted albeit bitterly because a judge and the establishment says so and then we have no choice in the matter.

This is no criticism of anyone here ,we will all go into court much better prepared than we were and may win several points and survive to fight another day purely due to this site and the numerous constructive contributions and debate by all.But the reality is that we are all stuck with the crooks on a life sentence unless something fundamental happens.

If you have seen the treasury report you will see there appears statistically to have been a great improvement in the conforming mortgage lenders and the best we can hope for are that this lot are made to follow suit.

The only way I can ever see that happening is by direct intervention from the people already mentioned who have forced the potential beginning of change now,that is CAB,Shelter and the people mentioned in the above post.They are the only people with the power and the ear of the government to be able to force change and it is up to EVERYONE to give them an earbashing so EIE's proposed letter is most welcome and he/she should be applauded for sticking with this as he/she has many more problems by the look of the list posted than most.

( Mentioned the war once but think I got away with it ) sorry.

Hey, we all need some light relief now and again so don't beat yourself up over it.

It is a war and I wished I'd have had this site to hand when I first saw signs of invasion. But you live, and hopefully learn, to help others to avoid the same.

My branch of Shelter was as much use as a chocolate fireguard at the time. They couldn't understand the difference in reality from what the textbook says. I ended up advising them on how the system works and what legal challenges could be made to improve options for those with mortgage arrears.

So to all you ‘guerillas’ let go unless you have weapons grade material. You don’t further anything with your “I saw them on facebook in 2007 in the Dog and Duck” except with those who wish to portray us as negatively as they would like us to be.quote eie

Sometimes the most obscure reference will lead to something else.Have seen over 400 photos of capstone staff living it up on corporate hospitality which never comes cheap especially when you consider the business is supposed to be struggling?

We all know what is funding this and I've canvassed, to little response, opinion before.

If the revenue source to the spv and then the noteholder is being diverted by arrears and punitive charges on the borrower who as a consequence cannot meet their monthly payment,where are these charges going???

400 + staff cost an awful lot in wages,maintenance and entertainment and as far as I know capstone are not on a % commission for the amount they collect from the spv.The spv gets our repayments after capstones administration charges which includes arrears fees for administrating our accounts.Capstone also need to present themselves as an attractive healthy balance sheet company for the day they are sold.

I don't wholly accept that the invented arrears etc is down to their incompetence,they have extremely sophisticated IT equipment,I have a mortgage with Bank of Ireland and have never had any problems like the ones portrayed here.I believe it is deliberate policy as are the insurance cons etc and it may not wash here but to the unsophisticated borrower it would work nearly every time and there are thousands out there who know nothing of this site and would accept what they are being told.

This whole operation has been cleverly conceived and tailored to our lax regulation,they've even got an academy for indoctrination of the staff.

Where this is going is: are the spvs and ultimately the noteholders aware of where their funds are going or being diverted to? don't forget they no longer have any recourse to Lehmans.

A simple example. repayment to the spv £100 after admin charges for collection , borrower struggling misses payment.Capstone then whack on an arrears charge of£40 for admin so now borrower can only pay spv £60 and capstone can escalate the charges into a repo and as we have heard from the too numerous horror stories,equity strip the repossessed property.Noteholder gets their money back,capstone gets their extras and all the kickbacks from estate agents,solicitors and like vultures.

ITS POLICY IT PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE EVERY TIME, I'VE SEEN IT IN BUSINESS TIME AND TIME AGAIN,IT WAS REGULAR PRACTICE IN AMERICA.THEY HAD TO HAVE COMMISSIONS TO STAMP IT OUT.

You must have seen tin men with danny de vito and richard dreyfuss and the misselling of aluminiun sidings?the commission really happened.

Edited by ryde

originally posted by ITBG

ANYONE FACING A POSSESSION HEARING, SHOULD IMMEDIATELY AS A PERSON IN LITIGATION, FILE AN APPLICATION UNDER CPR31.6 FOR THE DISCOVERY OF 1) Mortgage Sale Agreement 2) Mortgage Administration Agreement 3) Master Securitisation Agreement.

Applied for disclosure of above, APPLICATION DENIED AS NOT RELEVANT.

now have to ask permission to appeal to the high court,bloody great another £200 up the swanee.

What can I do to force disclosure its highly relevant to part of the argument I've advanced.Appealing under article 6 HRA 88.

Help please.

SCED

Just been looking at your post sometime back re companies house accounts etc and the pml/spml issues you raised with them.For the unenlightened what exactly is the statutory obligation to file accounts and returns?aren't they almost the same?

Further to my previous posts about CH and date of filings of accounts. Here is their crap response to my most recent email telling them that I now want my company and that I expect the same treatment as our friends on late filing.

"Thank you for your e-mail of 25th November, marked for the attention of

Mrs E Cook. Mrs Cook is not available today, so I am responding on her

behalf.

In regards to your company xxxxxxx Limited, may I refer

to your e-mail of 22nd November in which you stated that you were happy

for the company to be struck off as you do not require it any longer.

Mrs Smith informed you in her response of 23rd November that a notice

was published in the London Gazette on 25th August 2009 stating the

Registrar’s intention to remove the company from the Register as it

appeared to be no longer trading or in business.

As you have now informed me that you require the company to remain on

the register, the records must be brought up to date. I can advise that

strike off action has now been discontinued, but we will shortly

commence prosecution action against the directors for the outstanding

document. As the company is already in default of its statutory filing

obligations no further time can be given.

The following document is currently overdue:

Annual Return for 30/04/09

Please ensure that the outstanding document is delivered without

further delay.

I note your comments concerning Preferred Mortgages Limited and

Southern Pacific Mortgage Limited. I can assure you that we are taking

the appropriate steps to secure the filing of all overdue documents and

if necessary this may include instigating legal proceedings against the

directors. I can confirm that we have written to the directors to

remind them of their statutory filing obligations, but I am afraid that

I am not in a position to be more specific regarding the timing of any

prosecution action.

With regard to the other issues you have raised; we have reason to

believe that both the companies are required to remain on the register

and that outstanding documents are being prepared. Companies House

makes no special allowances for any company based on size or status.

Once we have established that the company is required to remain on the

register we pursue all companies in the same way to ensure they fulfil

their legal obligations. Even though a company’s parent company may

be in liquidation, it is classed as a separate legal entity and as such

has filing obligations that must be met. As previously stated,

enforcement action for these companies is ongoing.

I am not able to respond to your allegations regarding the companies

carrying out illegal activities as Companies House is primarily a

registry. You may wish to seek advice regarding this issue from the

Companies Investigation Branch. You can contact them in writing at

Ground Floor, 21 Bloomsbury Street, London WC1B 3SS or by telephoning

0207 596 6100.

I hope this information has been useful.

Yours sincerely

Ms S Davies

Enforcement Support Team Leader "

THIS IS WHAT YOU POSTED

this is the latest info on PML

Accounting Reference Date: 30/11

Last Accounts Made Up To: 30/11/2006 (FULL)

Next Accounts Due: 30/10/2008 OVERDUE

Last Return Made Up To: 14/12/2008

Next Return Due: 11/01/2010

CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO A NUMBSKULL WHAT THIS MEANS AND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF ACCOUNTS BEING 1 YEAR OVERDUE?

how long does it take to prosecute them and how do we ever know if they have?

If they don't submit accounts how would you ever know if they were trading whilst insolvent?

Edited by ryde
  • Haha 1

Hi Ryde,

An annual return is some basic info on a company and includes things like company registered address, name of directors, type of company, main activities, info about share captial etc.

You can find some info on this here About Us - Guidance

A full return is basically the full accounts for the year which include profit & loss, balance sheet etc.

Basically it is a criminal offence to not submit the correct info to CH and the directors / secretaries can be prosecuted.

The only reason I think that SPML/PML have filed annual returns is because it would not show them insolvent or in criminate them in anyway and just shows them as an ordinary company. On the other hand the reason their full accounts are so overdue is because they have something to hide, like they are insolvent. Its the full accounts that matter as this shows the figures.

Info on full accounts can be found here Accounts and accounting reference dates ? GBA3

Hope that helps

Sced

P.S. As for your questions about knowing about prosecutions etc, I am working on this and will let everyone know in due course.

Cheers sced that helps know what I,m talking about now.

Someone here now offering th help existing customers of pml/spml

http://www.crystalclearhomeloans.co.uk/cchl-enquiries/Preferred/mortgages.html

Lehman Brothers UK mortgage book in fire sale

6 January 2009

Lee Jones

The Lehman Brothers UK sub prime mortgage book is up for sale after it reportedly failed to deleverage the books of both SPML and Preferred Mortgages.

PricewaterhouseCooper, Lehman Brothers administrators, has confirmed that second round bids for the portfolios have begun, with a bid date at the end of the month. The UK books have been packaged up with other mortgage assets from Ireland and Portugal. The sale also includes Capstone Mortgages, Lehman’s administrator that has 450 staff.

The administrator says the bidders are a mix of private equity investors and more established names in the mortgage market. It says the sale, which will include a second round of several other European mortgage books and the US mortgage adminstrator, will total around Euro 2.5bn.

PWC partner Graham Martin says: “We hope to sell the book and the servicing platforms together, as there is a synergy between them. As for bidders, there has been interest from private equity firms new to the sector, as well as players already in the market

Reports suggest that the sale could see the assets being sold for less than 50p in the £1. Former Edeus managing director Michael Bolton says brokers were previously written to last year with an offer to remortgage off the books for 70p in the £1.

Bolton says: “Obviously they couldn’t remortgage the borrowers last year, so now they are desperate to sell the books. The administrators will be lucky to get 50p in the £1 now, with house prices falling as they are.”

Martin could not confirm that the UK books had been previously touted, but did admit that some trading of non-performing assets had taken place.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE OFFER AN EXPLANATION

1)HOW CAN THESE BOOKS BE SOLD IF THE TITLE LEGAL/EQUITABLE OR BOTH HAVE BEEN SOLD TO THE SPV?the buyer would then be obligated to the spv what would be in it for them unless the spv concurred with the sale?

2)HOW CAN PWC PUT THESE BOOKS UP FOR SALE IF THEY ARE NOT ADMINISTRATING THESE COMPANIES ON BEHALF OF THE LEHMANS ADMINISTRATION I really don't understand

This is really important please will someone offer an answer

Edited by ryde

AT THE OUTSET LET ME SAY BRILLIANT, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT ITBG? A TALENT WASTED I DARE SAY.

Don't consider me as the one remaining Jackal will you though? ( Unless you do. In which case go ahead and name and flame)

I now consider my fire TOTALLY WITHDRAWN at my ill considered softly softly approach comments. We may not be dead in the water (yet) but as Ryde has pointed out many are and others will be soon. We owe it to those who for reasons of circumstance cannot defend themselves.

Who gives a feck how people want to conduct this? No longer myself. It is ALL OUT WAR.

I've spent too much time observing the niceties of polite, democratic engagement with these feckless waste of space agencies of consumer 'protection'. Feckless as in couldn't give a 'feck' about the consumer. They will still get the sharp end of my keyboard though and I will draft a general post for others to use complaining to the FSA to pull their bloody finger out.

I notice I got handsomely abused by IAMTHEWHISLEBLOWER. IATWB was of course about six posts into his or her CAG career at the time. The abuse occurred some short time after I had posted that the FSA are mocked rather than feared by the Capstone enemy.And I named Hector Sants as the mockee. Coincidence?

What I'm pointing to is this. We HAVE TO GET THEM. I don't care how it's done but we have all noticed how quickly a door opens and then slams in our face.

Nobody wants their hands contaminated by this sh!te

So it all goes quiet. I'm thinking that despite several unsuccessful attempts we need the media on board.

So if you look at the conventional ways of doing this they (the media) are largely owned and controlled by extremely powerful lobbies. So it gets ignored, but nonetheless their jobbing journo staff haven't yet been entirely corrupted by the system.

There must be some self styled campaigning Woodward/Bernstein wannabee who is so good they have the support of their editor if they can make the case. SO we should be thinking of latching on to the reports that have appeared in the papers, most notably the Mail on Sunday where SPML got a special mention. Haunted by Ghost Lenders I believe it was called.

Haunted by the ghost lenders behind string of repossessions | Mail Online

So we contact the Journo and say NOTHING HAS CHANGED. IT'S STILL GOING ON!

This route deserves a try.

Then if you look at the methods employed by let us say Father's 4 Justice they got a high profile but achieved nothing. So You can count me out of releasing snakes on the ground floor of the FSA! :D :D :D

For those observers of this thread I can assure you that I have neither proposed this nor been asked to join in such an activity. I would LMAO if it did happen though. Please note I have tried the democratic civil petition route and eff all gets done.

Hanging the flag to Which?, Shelter and the CAB might just work, precisely because the government's ear comes at a price. And that price is the understanding that the very rules of lobbying and pressure need to be observed. In other words keep it clean. I was on to Shelter on someone else's behalf and I have to say they were OK. Not brilliant you understand but OK. They need nudging.

QUINN MARTIN PRODUCTIONS? I Heard they'd set up as yet another LLP!

Keep the faith.

Edited by enoughisenough

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

EIE

I like you best when you're angry,fighting talk. I'm spitting blood after todays fiasco they're not even operating under the right rules its high court yet again after 5 years of sh*t,the b*****ds in charge are all part time bet half of them work for linklaters.

I'll try something the weekend,have to watch out for libel though

Edited by ryde

Hi Ryde

For spitting feathers (or blood) I perfectly understand.

I Have been there before myself. But the anger, annoyance and sheer frustration need to go. It doesn't work, except to motivate. That itself runs out of juice, in the face of all these lies, the cover ups and the sheer arrogance of we can do what the hell we like.

You would not believe how much I was carved up like a Christmas turkey before the most outrageously biased and certainly bent judge I have ever seen in my life. He was a second advocate for the oppo - but thankfully so ill prepared he could not deny at least some of what was in front of him even though he had quite easily broken his judicial oath.

People close to me thought I had fuc*** up and I hadn't. I didn't get a hearing.

I got a lecture and a factually incorrect one at that.

Super once said to me in a pm if you think the judge is a barsterward in favour of the lender get an EX107 (transcript). It costs but you could get them on that alone. They never apply the law with LIPs because they think we don't know it. Most of us don't but we are learning. And they will have to be more careful in their judgments now because even though it costs about £150 some people will calculate that if the judge is a lender it's worth it.

Don't worry I'm not trying to generate money for the court service. I have a decent job that helps people.

Edited by enoughisenough

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Eie

Have just Been trolling through posts 6 Months Ago In Which You Supersleuth And Scedminc were involved.sced was Facing Repo by Preferred and the basis of his defence was that they,d been paid for the loan By the Spv which was promoted by Super And Your Good Self With some good points and Enormous Amounts of work.as Sced is still here would you know what actually happened at his hearing or perhaps he could give details himself when he sees this post

similar situation here.

look at this lot

PREFERRED MORTGAGES LIMITED 03137809

Print | E-Mail | Save | Documents | Monitor |

No Status History found

Date Description

19/10/2009 Mr P.S. Chambers has left the board View Document

19/04/2009 Annual Returns View Document

03/11/2008 Mr G.M. McHugh has left the board View Document

14/10/2008 Mr R.J. Taylor has left the board View Document

31/07/2008 Change in Reg.Office View Document

31/07/2008 Change of Company Postcode View Document

03/06/2008 New Accounts Filed View Document

SOUTHERN PACIFIC MORTGAGE LIMITED 03266119

Print | E-Mail | Save | Documents | Monitor |

No Status History found

Date Description

19/10/2009 Mr P.S. Chambers has left the board View Document

25/09/2009 Annual Returns View Document

04/11/2008 Annual Returns View Document

03/11/2008 Mr G.M. McHugh has left the board View Document

06/08/2008 New Accounts Filed View Document

What is actually going on here Companies house is showing both sets of accounts as overdue yet creditsafe originally posted by sced gives these dates for both companies as accounts filed yet we have all been led to believe that both companies are being prosecuted for non filing and the search at CH shows they are overdue,according to this and the other info is accurate, they were filed ontime,suggests they haven't been submitted.

Are they being held back or what? and for what reason,another unexplained mystery when large fines will be incurred.

sced

lot of work here for you can you get a copy of the accounts it says view document but you have to have access.

Edited by ryde

If you have a phone use it ..You have a computer so use that as well.

Getting angry...makes you feel on top for a while then gets you down again. So don't play that game they intend you to do. Don't fire off as soon as you get any bad news..give it a day or so to calm down and think rationally with a more rounded attitude. What do they want, why and what can I do for my own benefit?

Stop chasing the end of the raindow and get yourselves sorted out. Then you can go on the attack and delve into the finer points.

I've been through all this before and some life-changing moments that have made me see it more clearly.

Hi Ryde

People close to me thought I had fuc*** up and I hadn't. I didn't get a hearing.

I got a lecture and a factually incorrect one at that.

Super once said to me in a pm if you think the judge is a barsterward in favour of the lender get an EX107 (transcript). It costs but you could get them on that alone. They never apply the law with LIPs because they think we don't know it. Most of us don't but we are learning

Yes we are learning. A very hard lesson to take in but we are getting there and hopefully striking back.

crapstone

good advice revenge is best as a dish served ..... and all that tosh but its true.Can you make anything out of these accounts?

Looking at all the many posts and research stuff 6 months ago is as relevant today as it was then,its never been fully answered,the same questions keep arising apparently because capstones conveyor belt of repos thin people out and then throw up new victims who ask the same questions.

EiE

You might remember that I sent you a PM a few weeks ago about a complaint I had made to Crapstone and they said they would have a reply for me in 4 weeks. You were right, today I got the "still reviewing your complaint but cannot provide details of findings" crap. They reckon that they will have the answers to my complaints no later than 4th January 2009! Not only can they not tell me about their own company set up, they don't know which year they are in. I am not holding my breath for the reply. I am asking the same question as everyone else here, how do we pin down these slippery low lives? Are trading standards at all interested in the question of unjustifiable fees? If you think they are, I will be contacting them directly as Capstone, clearly cannot justify them and need another 3 weeks to think up an answer to a question that if they were operating legitimately they would be able to supply straight away.

Edited by eagleforms