FMoTL - COUNCIL TAX.LEGAL OR LAWFUL?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1456 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

FMOL is a one way street to bailiffs and police (to keep the peace, but they generally side with the bailiffs the police being clueless about bailioff powers for Council tax) attending your home to Take Control of your goods.  FMOL tends to refer to maritime Law and how the state owns you through your Berth (birth) certificate etc.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 3 weeks later...

Not in Wales, imprisonment for non payment of Council tax has been abolished.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes that is true, but its only ever supposed to be for "Wilful Non Payment" not a can't pay due to financial pressure, sadly the magistrates as in the Welsh case committed to prison first instead of asking questions so acted unlawfully by not checking all the facts.

Looks like as far as Wales is concerned imprisonment for Council tax is now highly unlikely.

Yes they were, they were using it as punishment almost for being poor, treating all as won't pays, so Welsh Government stepped in.

• 3 months later...

Be careful of Freeman On The Land stuff it doesn't work.

• Like 1

• dx100uk changed the title to FMoTl - COUNCIL TAX.LEGAL OR LAWFUL?

PCNs didn't exist in 1689, and much has changed, No Civil Enforcement officerf is breaking any law issuing a correctly applied PCN. Freeman On the land is chock full of dodgy inapplicable guff, like a Birth certificate is  really a Berth certificate similar to permission to dock a ship, conflates maritime law ith other stuff, and usually gets the person using it in deeper trouble, especially where bailiffs are concerned.

• Thanks 1

make sure you ask that bailiff for the wet ink signature on the bailiff warrant, and other guff, youtube is full of the stuff.

So we exercise our right to defend ourselves from the PPC's and enjoy it when they get spanked by a DJ for a roboclaim with no merit and blatant abuse of process.

• AndyOrch changed the title to FMoTL - COUNCIL TAX.LEGAL OR LAWFUL?