Guido T v Lloyds TSB ***DEFENCE STRUCK OUT - WON****

GuidoT
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dera Guido T

You are not alone, I am a lonely threader too and when I saw GaryH's reply to your comment I too felt cheered up. I do however join in with other people's threads, but mine thread looks a very similar to yours.

Finally i am totally with GaryH and you on the new AQ approach and feel very envious that I did not know about it until after i had sent mine in. I am directing everyone to it as well

Regards fellow solo threader

Paula

• Haha 1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guido Hi

Did you invite the judge to use the 'new' directions.

I wholeheartedly agree with your point of not underestimating the Banks - that in my opinion would be utterly foolish.

I think we will see fairly soon whether Kazzaw's Directions are a one off. If they are not, I would expect to see a few more in the next week or two -

If that happens we may be able to assume that some sort of internal memo has been issued in all the different circuits.

Regards

Paula

Oh get you, you 2 pager!! An epic in the making i am sure - thanks for the link.

Construction disputes hmmm - you must be really busy at the moment. Norwich is developing quite rapidly, so I guess other cities must be doing the same.

Regards

Paula

• 3 weeks later...

Guido Hi, Thanks for that. I had a few problems with my threading and knowing you are quite techie I thought of you, but it transpires I am not alone.

I was looking for Photoman's thread to see what his lambasting (which you mentioned) was about, but I can't find it.

Paula

Guido, please forgive the highjack. Photoman there was no gossip - merely the need to see what Guido was talking about. More nosey parker than wilful gossip!

PS Guido, every time I come on line, you are here or have recently been - honey, like me, you need to get out more!

Paula

Guido, I am hugely relieved to hear that, real humans can be a touch tricky.

i have had too many beers, my fingers feel like bananas. Anyway i guess I ought to read some more threads, as i have been a bit slack of late - new job and all that.

Enjoy your day off

Paula

• 2 months later...

Guido Hi

I can't quite work out what stage you are at. If I have understood you properly you are currently complaining about an unproductive stay. You became a touch cloak and dagger around post 86 - I am intrigued

Regards

paula