Arrow global debt refund not received

Itazaha
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2767 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I received letter from Arrow global debt, I was shocked to see that it was a refund letter. I thought it was a debt letter, when I phoned, I found out that I had over paid a debt, in 2014 to west scot, the amount to be refunded £325.72 and additional good will interest of £15.74 = £341.46. I received this letter on 15th August 2016, first I checked it out Arrow global, because I never heard of them before. I phoned, I was asked did I want the money put into my account or send by cheque,. I requested a cheque. then I was told there was a backlog to receive this cheque. I have waited 11 weeks, I phoned again, then got told there was no back log.

I emailed them on the 29th October asking if this can be resolved. I asked how many more months do I have to wait before the cheque is sent out.

I got no answer, I phoned, I was told they sent out a letter on 31st October, that I should have received it. I asked what the letter says, they told me that it can take up to 4 to 6 weeks to get the cheque. this will take up to 12 of December.

I now beginning to not believe them, I think, they are no going to send out any cheque. is there away I can get round this?

oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I from Renfrewshire, I interested in reading, I love helping people. I new to this website. looking forward to any advice. I would very much appreciate this, thanks.

so you were blindly paying a dca on a debt you never checked the legality of

and you are in Scotland..

you do realise DCA's are not bailiffs

and have

NO SUCH LEGAL POWERS

and

theres no such thing as bailiffs even if they were one in Scotland....??

i'd be wanting ALL my money back not just the over payment ....

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...